• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Stinger lowering springs installed

Draco-REX

Parts Monkey
Ohio
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Eibach lowering springs for a Kia stinger installed.
Just pulled it out of the garage. About the test them out.
I'm also interested in the ride quality. I had a CTS-V coupe and used Eibach springs to lower it. They preserved most of the ride quality; to the point where the wife couldn't tell the difference. I'd like to replicate that again. Do you think they would pas the Wife Test on the G70?

freelancer

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm also interested in the ride quality. I had a CTS-V coupe and used Eibach springs to lower it. They preserved most of the ride quality; to the point where the wife couldn't tell the difference. I'd like to replicate that again. Do you think they would pas the Wife Test on the G70?
Coming from an STI, which is a TOTAL wife test fail, she loves the Stinger/G70 ride. I did Eibach springs and sways and she asked why I spent the money because she doesn't notice a difference at all. That is a PASS to me. BTW, they do make a noticeable difference in looks and handling. Do it, you will not regret it.

Cclemon

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi, I'm new to this community. Are the stinger stings you mentioned this part number: E10-46-035-01-22? I have a 2.0 and am currently trying to lower it. I've checked out the ARK springs and the eibach springs and are considering between the two. can someone please help and maybe give me some suggestions?

Timbo Slice

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi, I'm new to this community. Are the stinger stings you mentioned this part number: E10-46-035-01-22? I have a 2.0 and am currently trying to lower it. I've checked out the ARK springs and the eibach springs and are considering between the two. can someone please help and maybe give me some suggestions?
Yes, that will work. Just note that it is made to fit the AWD version so the drop will be different compared to the RWD application (part# E10-46-035-01-22 drops 0.8" front and rear. Which leads to my question...

Sorry to revive this somewhat old thread but didn't want to start another one for this...
My question is, I have a G70 3.3T RWD and I want to get it a bit lower. I would like to use the Stinger Eibach springs as they are about the only springs I've ever used, although not apposed to other brands. Would the springs for the AWD Stinger with the 1.2-1.4" drop be too much on my RWD G70 or should I just use the springs for RWD application with 0.8" drop?

Last edited:

dbuckingham144

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes, that will work. Just note that it is made to fit the AWD version so the drop will be different compared to the RWD application (part# E10-46-035-01-22 drops 0.8" front and rear. Which leads to my question...

Sorry to revive this somewhat old thread but didn't want to start another one for this...
My question is, I have a G70 3.3T RWD and I want to get it a bit lower. I would like to use the Stinger Eibach springs as they are about the only springs I've ever used, although not apposed to other brands. Would the springs for the AWD Stinger with the 1.2-1.4" drop be too much on my RWD G70 or should I just use the springs for RWD application with 0.8" drop?
I have the 1.4”/1.2” drop on my rwd and it works just fine. I am not sure what part number though as the company I went through ordered them.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums