WANTED: Stock ‘12-‘14 Genesis Sedan suspension (non R-Spec)

acr

Getting familiar with the group...
Thread starter #1
As title says, I’m looking for front and rear shocks/springs from a non R-Spec sedan. I’m located in FL so local would be great but will also pay for shipping. The lower the mileage, the better. I have an R-Spec currently and would like to switch to the softer suspension.

Paul

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Whats the mileage on your car? Would you consider doing a straight up suspension trade? I have a 2012 Non-R and have been toying with the idea of looking for an R suspension setup. I've got a bit higher mileage @ 105k, but its 95% highway. (80+mile daily commute)

acr

Getting familiar with the group...
Thread starter #3
Whats the mileage on your car? Would you consider doing a straight up suspension trade? I have a 2012 Non-R and have been toying with the idea of looking for an R suspension setup. I've got a bit higher mileage @ 105k, but its 95% highway. (80+mile daily commute)
Same here, I have 98k and mostly highway. My suspension is in totally fine shape. Where are you located?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.