• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

STORM Lowering Springs for Genesis G80 & G80 Sport [KDMHolic]

ThomasKDMHolic

Southern California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
Hello friends, my name is Thomas - I'll be here on Genesis Owners as a KDMHolic rep - we distribute genuine parts for KDM cars straight from Korea - visit us at www.kdmholic.com

G80 & G80 Sport (2017+) Sedan owners! Authentic STORM Lowering Springs

Special Promo Price for the next 30 days: $360 SHIPPED for U.S., Canada, and Australia

Other countries leave a message and I'll get you a custom shipping quote.

Shipping: 3-5 business days handling time, 3-5 business days to deliver. Shipped via DHL.

HL_GG80_SS_3.jpg HL_GG80_SS_2.jpg HL_GG80_SS_1.jpg HL_SS_UP_1.jpg HL_SS_UP_3.jpg HL_SS_UP_9.jpg HL_SS_UP_7.jpg HL_SS_UP_4.jpg

STORM is an independent Korean suspension manufacturer that has been producing parts since 2004; these are authentic parts with a quality guarantee (5 year/60,000mile warranty)

Manufactured via cold forming steel; 20% stronger than factory springs. Lighter than factory suspension. Compatable with OEM shocks/struts.

Will fit Genesis G80 and G80 Sport models, 2017+

Drop specs:
Front: 1.00-1.40 inches
Rear: 1.00-1.20 inches

PM to order; PayPal payment preferred.

Last edited:
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums