Subwoofer under front seats?

orogenesis

Oklahoma
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
On page 36 of the Genesis G70 brochure (PDF warning) it states there are subwoofers installed under the front seats. Has anyone spotted them or felt them? I have my bass cranked up and while I can feel the woofers in the door, I'm not feeling anything coming from under my seat. Do any of you have a similar experience?

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
On page 36 of the Genesis G70 brochure (PDF warning) it states there are subwoofers installed under the front seats. Has anyone spotted them or felt them? I have my bass cranked up and while I can feel the woofers in the door, I'm not feeling anything coming from under my seat. Do any of you have a similar experience?
Under both front seats. You shouldn't be able to localize good subs. Who know maybe the bottom of the seat is lined with acoustic absorbing material!

PD705

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You feel it in the doors because the subwoofers, while under the seats, also use the side rail of the car as a resonance chamber.

joschneider

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If that’s the case I think my subs may not be hooked up. I can’t feel any air moving under the seats at bass +10. The door woofers are deafening though!
I’ve never felt or tried to feel air, just the sensation of very slight bumping coming from my ass

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.