Sunday 11/10 exotic car meetup, drive, and lunch (meet in Winchester)

CannonballRun

Registered Member
DC area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey boys and girls. Sunday November 10 meeting at 8am in Winchester, VA at 0-60 Energy Cafe.

170 Delco Plaza
Winchester, VA 22602

Meetup, then drive (with twists/turns), and ending with lunch. Nothing insane. No spin-outs. Keeping it cool. This is a public parking lot where the group starts.

There are a couple videos on youtube showing the 0-60 energy cafe supercar cruise (Ferrari, Lambo, etc) and this is also where the Lotus Club meets up. There are some other non-exotics out there (tuners, classics, etc)

I'll be there with a friend or two. So far though, I'm the only one sporting the Genesis G70. So, I wanted to invite you guys to come out.

Hope you can make it!!

Kraig Wilkinson

SUPPORTING MEMBER
New Jersey now live in South Dakota
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hey boys and girls. Sunday November 10 meeting at 8am in Winchester, VA at 0-60 Energy Cafe.

170 Delco Plaza
Winchester, VA 22602

Meetup, then drive (with twists/turns), and ending with lunch. Nothing insane. No spin-outs. Keeping it cool. This is a public parking lot where the group starts.

There are a couple videos on youtube showing the 0-60 energy cafe supercar cruise (Ferrari, Lambo, etc) and this is also where the Lotus Club meets up. There are some other non-exotics out there (tuners, classics, etc)

I'll be there with a friend or two. So far though, I'm the only one sporting the Genesis G70. So, I wanted to invite you guys to come out.

Hope you can make it!!
I would come, too far away! I am glad to see the Genesis getting represented!

CannonballRun

Registered Member
DC area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Smaller than usual meet today due to the frigid temps. But 10 managed to show up. The drive was great. Went through the hills/mountainous areas around Luray Caverns and Shenandoah National Park. Twists, turn, and spirited driving. I was impressed how well my 2019 G70 AWD did with 18" wheels and Michelin AS3+ tires through the diverse driving conditions. The one downfall vs the other sports cars was the soft suspension.

Anyway, pics attached. I have 2 videos but don't know where to host them. I don't have facebook and prefer to not post on youtube ;)

wx_camera_1573393238121.jpg wx_camera_1573393223306.jpg wx_camera_1573393196333.jpg wx_camera_1573395044073.jpg wx_camera_1573393244724.jpg

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums