• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Super Sizing the 4 corners

iamgeorgio

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looking for details or specs from anyone crazy enough to join me in trying to stuff 20" - 21" wheels/tires in the wells of a new G70. I don't want to mess with suspension or height, but I am looking to fill the wheel wells up and need some direction on offsets, sizes, etc....

Any ideas?

2019 G70 3.3T Sport
Black Betty

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looking for details or specs from anyone crazy enough to join me in trying to stuff 20" - 21" wheels/tires in the wells of a new G70. I don't want to mess with suspension or height, but I am looking to fill the wheel wells up and need some direction on offsets, sizes, etc....

Any ideas?

2019 G70 3.3T Sport
Black Betty
I saw this stupid on the stinger forum, would guess all should be the same with the G70.

Wheel sizes: 20x9 +35 front. 20X10.5 +45 rear.
Tires: Nitto NT555G2
Tire sizes: 245/35 and 285/30

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums