Tesla Model 3 Top 5 sales in Q3

RCH04

Registered Member
Illinois
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
From what I've read, they really had to push to get them out the door. Fit and finish are not up to Hyundai/Genesis standards. They may even make a profit if they can keep it up.
If I was looking at a Tesla this would be my concern too. From the reports it was all hands on deck to push them out the door. Remember the temporary outdoor tent production facility? Kudos to them for the volume though, but at what cost?

Sikopera

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
That's definitely a very cool idea... I wonder if it would be too thick at the rear, though. More in my site.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
i have a family member that recently purchased a model 3 dual motor long range not impressed at all,yeah sure that thing is quick but interior does not feel premium or luxurious ,feels rather plain imo i just couldnt NOPE and when you opt out for the super charger expect 4 miles for EVERY HOUR charge (24hrs for 96 miles) no thanks you can keep it ill spend $55k on a real luxury car.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
just came across the thought of going to a tesla car meet ........ i mean what do tesla guys talk about voltage or who has the biggest battery , coolest lights? anyone been to a tesla meet?

farandaway

Registered Member
My friend with a model 3 has misaligned charging cover (at least an inch off with massive gap along the panels) - when taken to service center they told him it was "up to spec" and won't fix