The Genesis Before It Was Genesis, 3.3 Lambda II Exhaust Recommendations?

3.3 wannabee

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hello fellas, i myself have a 2016 3.3 limited Hyundai Azera (grandeur) which is a fifth gen with the lambda II motor. I have some plans for the car but as far as i have learned they do not make full bolt on exhaust for my vehicle. And yes there is many ways around this IF I was going for just noise; like a cherry-bomb Glass pack or simple deletes but i would much rather spend the money for headers to exhaust tip that sounds as well as i would like it to.
anything you fellas know or any recommendations are helpful thanks.

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow, tough one. On the one hand the Azera is built on the same line as the Sonata, and may even share the same platform. On the other hand, they stopped putting V6s in Sonatas. Make sure in your inquiries you include the Hyundai Grandeur; the Azera is sold as the Grandeur in the home market.

3.3 wannabee

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
ah yes i did forget to mention it was a NA V6 (although implied) i have learned that the grandeur has similarities with the sonata and ( correct me if im wrong) the Kia cadenza or forte. and yes i have searched under both names and still dont find much.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums