• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Tom's Hardware reviews 2014 Equus

katman0

Been here awhile...
Toronto, Ontario
Quite an in depth review. I have never heard of Tom's Hardware before. This review gave much more info, specs and comparisons than I have ever seen from any source.

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Quite an in depth review. I have never heard of Tom's Hardware before. This review gave much more info, specs and comparisons than I have ever seen from any source.
They usually review PC hardware and components (CPU's, video cards, motherboards, etc), but I guess with the move to laptops and mobile devices, they are branching out.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

BacktoHyundaibychoice

Registered Member
Suburban Chicago
Fair enough review, covered most of the important points.
I wish he'd spent some time on the sound quality in the Infotainment section, but otherwise the only quibble I have is his words on Sport Mode: I find a major difference between Sport and Normal.
(I drive a 2014 Signature, not the version reviewed.)