• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

TPM programming

G-169569

Hi, I did a searching for TPM programming, but I couldn't find anything. From reading on this forum, if I were to get new winters with TPM sensor, I can drive around and the car should pick up the TPM sensors without needing to be programmed? Are there any specific TPM sensor type that is required? Looking to buy a G70 and shopping around for winter wheels and tires. Thanks you for sharing your experience, thanks.

Terdbath

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Whatever TPMS they put in my winters tire and rim package from Discount Tire worked immediately. Ive not heard anyone having to program their sensors.