Transmission fluid temperature

chrev

Registered Member
Raleigh, NC
Anyone here have an Autel Maxicheck, AL419 or any Autel products? I want to see the transmission fluid temperature and I don't see it in live data anywhere. I know people have scangauge 2 but I don't want to spend another 160 for a redundant tool just to gain 1 feature.

OUsig

Been here awhile...
McKinney TX
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I have a Bluetooth deal that plugs in to the OBDport and can read this - from what I remember the transmission fluid gets up to just about engine temperature
and that is how it is designed as the fluid flows through the bottom of the engine radiator

chrev

Registered Member
Raleigh, NC
I don't think the 419 does ABS but my maxicheck pro from Autel does and it is a two way scanner that can work different modules like the ABS. I did purchase a bluetooth adapter and the torque app to compare it to what I was seeing in my scanner. The thing that confused me is that the transmission and engine coolant temperatures were increasing at the same exact rate with the same exact temperature. The sensor would read over 80C but the pan was no where near it. So I used the infrared thermometer to measure the pan temp. If you want to perform a flush without a lift like I did then the MightyVac fluid extractor is a must have.

g_392692

I don't think the 419 does ABS but my maxicheck pro from Autel does and it is a two way scanner that can work different modules like the ABS. I did purchase a bluetooth adapter and the torque app to compare it to what I was seeing in my scanner. The thing that confused me is that the transmission and engine coolant temperatures were increasing at the same exact rate with the same exact temperature. The sensor would read over 80C but the pan was no where near it. So I used the infrared thermometer to measure the pan temp. If you want to perform a flush without a lift like I did then the MightyVac fluid extractor is a must have.
I meant airbag not ABS.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.