Tux Mats

Edmonton Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
My Tuxmat G70 AWD mats arrived today and I installed them with little issue. The look is fine and the quality of the mats, on initial inspection, represent a well made product. Fit was reasonable and the only minimal hardship was ensuring alignment was correct in addition to tucking the rear mat unit under the backseat.

I debated the Mat Metric option as I did appreciate the look (red stitching matching my interior) but ruled on the side of caution with respect to stitching wear on the driver side left foot rest. Could be a non-issue and look forward to some additional commentary as this winter season progresses.

If these suckers wear out in year or two I will be annoyed, but initial impression and fit align with cost.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is it me or does it feel like the TuxMat is absorbing more tire noise and the car feels a fraction quieter?
I installed a set on my wife's 2019 Sorento SXL and her car was already quiet as a bank vault before we put on the winter wheels. But now it seems like I don't hear the winter tires as much anymore!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.