• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Ultra Racing - Front Strut Tower Bar - 2009-2014 Sedan

GenesisChris

Hasn't posted much yet...
Just wanted to update. I finally received my front upper strut bar today. Only took a month and a half. Probably would have been a little less had I not ordered over Chinese New Year. After several email exchanges with William Wong at buyultraracing.com, He informed me "This bar is rare, ultra racing is cutomizing this bar now because we don't have genesis in malaysia".. So if you are in the market for these Ultra Racing bars, do not expect quick turn around.

Anurag Sodhi

Hey I am thinking of ordering some of the 5 listed products for my 2014 genesis 1G 3.8 from the following website as buyultraracing.com is not working.

http://eng.ultraracing.me/Ultra-Racing-Shop/Hyundai/Hyundai-Genesis-Sedan-2WD-3.8-2012/
Do the prices look alright? they are charging flat 20 dollars for the shipping.
Are there any suggestions for which ones to buy or install first?

I got the rigid collars delivered today. Will be getting them installed sometime soon as well. Does any one know a shop around Charlotte, NC which I can use? Also my regular service is due soon. Is there a prefered dealership in this region I should be visiting.

tav105

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Smoekim

Registered Member
San Francisco, CA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
good question, rspec owners have thicker sways.
My thoughts exactly. I'm assuming they are thicker since Tampa_Gen_13 installed them on a '14 rspec. I sent an inquiry to the company and will post the response, if I get one.

Roc

Been here awhile...
Md
Genesis Model Type
I went onto EBay and ordered from Racing Champion the front tower brace, lower front brace and rear suspension brace. Got everything w/in 2 weeks. The front tower brace was $147 with free shipping. No problems, everything was quality materials and fit like a glove. Car is really tight and planted.

Seanrspec

Ocala , Fl.
Hello sir,
I went looking for the parts you have listed and could not find them. Do you have any way of giving us the part#? I am looking for the rear axel brace, the cross member brace and the engine brace. Also, how did you get your dome light to light up around the outside? I wonder if that is a Pradda light?

Roc

Been here awhile...
Md
Genesis Model Type
Just go to Ebay and write in subject : Hyundia Genesis 5.0 Front Strut Brace or lower rear bar brace and they will come up. They increased the price $12 since I got mine but free shipping w/in 2 wks for me. Once they confirm you can be in email contact if you also want all the other braces. Great fits and workmanship on my 5.0. All under normal EBay guarantees.

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
http://eng.ultraracing.me/search/?search=genesis sedan

this is the cheapest you will find these parts(trust me i priced them out on every website i could find them on) and if you buy all the bars together in a bundle you get i believe it was a 7 or 10% discount for everything shipped (live in CA) it was just under 500. The gentleman who owns the online store sent me a personalized email to ensure correct fitting on vehicle within 5 minutes and had my confirmation shipped the next day. i received order in 8 days. installing today gonna check back in to let you know what i think!

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
http://eng.ultraracing.me/search/?search=genesis sedan

this is the cheapest you will find these parts(trust me i priced them out on every website i could find them on) and if you buy all the bars together in a bundle you get i believe it was a 7 or 10% discount for everything shipped (live in CA) it was just under 500. The gentleman who owns the online store sent me a personalized email to ensure correct fitting on vehicle within 5 minutes and had my confirmation shipped the next day. i received order in 8 days. installing today gonna check back in to let you know what i think!
Just an update on this. This past weekend drove from santa rosa to san jose and the ride was amazing. The better part and the real test was taking HWY 1 all along the coast back up north. So many turns :drive:the body roll was completely eliminated and i was taking turns at 60+ with my 10" rears wrapped in michilin PS4s i never once felt like i was even close to losing control. Keep in mind i had my wife in the car with me and she was enjoying the hell out of herself. Before she would always have something to say about it whipping her around. Thistim she stayed planted and shit you not was drinking out of a water bottle while i was doing this. 10/10 would reccomend this kit with th addittion of rigid collars.

Oldman-Gen1

Registered Member
Central Coast, Ca
Genesis Model Type
Just an update on this. This past weekend drove from santa rosa to san jose and the ride was amazing. The better part and the real test was taking HWY 1 all along the coast back up north. So many turns :drive:the body roll was completely eliminated and i was taking turns at 60+ with my 10" rears wrapped in michilin PS4s i never once felt like i was even close to losing control. Keep in mind i had my wife in the car with me and she was enjoying the hell out of herself. Before she would always have something to say about it whipping her around. Thistim she stayed planted and shit you not was drinking out of a water bottle while i was doing this. 10/10 would reccomend this kit with th addittion of rigid collars.
I went on the website you listed, my total comes to $564 it shows no shipping cost. Is the discount applied after you confirm the order? Also is PayPal the only option?

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
No, I haven't placed the order yet. That would be great if you could send me a copy. Thanks
Heres my invoice if you send him an email requesting an invoice with a discounted price for the full kit he can hook you up.
You can see that the 2 (technically 3 pieces) that are labeled the same for rear lower bar actually do indeed have different unique part numbers so you dont need to worry about paying/recieving a duplicate. Also it says 2012 3.8 but fits just fine on my 13' and it should fit all BH platforms and i believe even the equus.

Attachments

Oldman-Gen1

Registered Member
Central Coast, Ca
Genesis Model Type
Heres my invoice if you send him an email requesting an invoice with a discounted price for the full kit he can hook you up.
You can see that the 2 (technically 3 pieces) that are labeled the same for rear lower bar actually do indeed have different unique part numbers so you dont need to worry about paying/recieving a duplicate. Also it says 2012 3.8 but fits just fine on my 13' and it should fit all BH platforms and i believe even the equus.
Thank you

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums