Ultra Racing - Front Strut Tower Bar - 2009-2014 Sedan

MG8

Proud owner of two Genesis vehicles
San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
just got mine on, but i still need to modify cover and drill hole on passenger side.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 33

edizzle89

Registered Member
Columbus, IN
Genesis Model Type
thats better

just to let you know your catch can is hooked up to the wrong side of the crankcase system. in its current set up it's just having fresh air (pre-TB) going through it. it should be hooked up on the line on the passenger side valve cover with the PCV valve in it.

MG8

San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
just to let you know your catch can is hooked up to the wrong side of the crankcase system. in its current set up it's just having fresh air (pre-TB) going through it. it should be hooked up on the line on the passenger side valve cover with the PCV valve in it.
interesting , oil is still getting in that can.

MG8

San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
nvm your right. but weird its still catching oil with this setup.

Chawk60

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
http://eng.ultraracing.me/search/?search=genesis sedan

this is the cheapest you will find these parts(trust me i priced them out on every website i could find them on) and if you buy all the bars together in a bundle you get i believe it was a 7 or 10% discount for everything shipped (live in CA) it was just under 500. The gentleman who owns the online store sent me a personalized email to ensure correct fitting on vehicle within 5 minutes and had my confirmation shipped the next day. i received order in 8 days. installing today gonna check back in to let you know what i think!
Cali, is your engine cover still on or did you have to take it off?

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
Cali, is your engine cover still on or did you have to take it off?
I had taken it off previously for heat reasons.. but no I do not run the cover with the ultra racing kit

Seanrspec

Hasn't posted much yet...
Ocala , Fl.
I had taken it off previously for heat reasons.. but no I do not run the cover with the ultra racing kit
I did spoke to a representative from Ultra. She said that it will fit with the engine cover.

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums