• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

UNAV system

RWMissouri

Getting familiar with the group...
I have a base 2013 model and am looking for personal experience with these kits. What is the consensus of their reliability and value? I may be able to have the local dealer install it but would like to know if it is what it is cracked up to be.

Comments?

S.Milone

Registered Member
I have a base 2013 model and am looking for personal experience with these kits. What is the consensus of their reliability and value? I may be able to have the local dealer install it but would like to know if it is what it is cracked up to be.

Comments?
I had a unavi system and it worked well. Everything worked that was on the car originally. The only surprise I had is the navigation only comes through the radio if you plug it into the jack then the radio won't play. I turned the unavi speaker up and I could hear it over the radio and it didn't bother me after a day. Besides that it's an easy reliable system.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums