UNAVI X9 Android Navigation System BETA Testers

CarLightTrends

Registered Member
We are looking for a few beta testers for our new UNAVI X9 Andriod Navigation System. We need your help to find all the bugs and issues prior to release.

Vehicles available for testing. Are as follows

1) 2009-2014 Genesis Sedan (standard radio)

Just to give a little tease our new UNAVI X9 is a full Andriod System that will have full access to the Internet, Google Play Store and all the apps that are available in the Play Store, it will have Dedicated Satellite Navigation featuring iGo Primo NexGen. Our X9 will be basically an 8" Android Tablet that is fully integrated into your Genesis Sedan retaining all of the OEM functions and features such as XM, Bluetooth, and Steering Wheel Controls.

Is anyone here interested?

Rodraid

Getting familiar with the group...
We are looking for a few beta testers for our new UNAVI X9 Andriod Navigation System. We need your help to find all the bugs and issues prior to release.

I'm interested. 2011 3.8 Premium but no Nav.

Rod

rruano

Hasn't posted much yet...

Just to give a little tease our new UNAVI X9 is a full Andriod System that will have full access to the Internet, Google Play Store and all the apps that are available in the Play Store, it will have Dedicated Satellite Navigation featuring iGo Primo NexGen. Our X9 will be basically an 8" Android Tablet that is fully integrated into your Genesis Sedan retaining all of the OEM functions and features such as XM, Bluetooth, and Steering Wheel Controls.

I'm interested, 2010 3.8L, Lexicon 6CD unit (no bluetooth)

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
If your Genesis already has a factory Nav unit (touchscreen or DIS controlled), it is not compatible with the UNAVI systems. W know this from many previous discussions on this forum years ago.

CarLightTrends

Registered Member
If your Genesis already has a factory Nav unit (touchscreen or DIS controlled), it is not compatible with the UNAVI systems. W know this from many previous discussions on this forum years ago.
Mark_888 is correct none our navigation systems do not replace the OEM Navigation but will add an 8" touchscreen navigation system to the base radio. For the members who are interested please PM me or email us with your Model Year, and Model Trim level. We are testing a few other Hyundai and Kia radios now and as soon as we are ready to start testing for the Genesis Sedan and Coupe I would like to have a good list of Genesis Sedan and Coupe owners.

Just a quick recap of our future UNAVI X9 system it will be a full Andriod OS that will fully integrate into our Genesis Sedan and Coupe, retaining all of the OEM functions and features such as XM, Bluetooth, Steering Wheel Controls and much more. Our UNAVI X9 system will allow the user to have full access to an 8" touchscreen that will have all the features and functions of a tablet. One of the great features of our UNAVI X9 is that you will have full access to the internet and Googles Play Store and all the Apps that are available in the play store.

So basically you will have a fully integrated Andriod Tablet in your dash, and just like all of our Navigation Systems, it will be 100% plug-and-play and everything that you need will be in one box.

Keeneye

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)

Yes, I am interested! I have a 2013 3.8 Base Sedan with no Navi/Backup camera. I love my car but miss dedicated navi. I had conversation with one of the sales reps from UNAVI last year and he was telling me about this product that it was on the horizon. I am based in Florida and would happily be a Beta tester for this product if it's still open.....I know I am late to the original post but I'm very interested in this product.

Regards,

Gary in Florida

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Guys, this was posted almost a year ago, and they never followed up, odds are the test offer is dead and gone buy now.

Mboro5.0

Hasn't posted much yet...

I’ve got a 2012 genesis 5.0 and I’m interested. Thank you

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.