• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Unpair past phones

Brosefstallin

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
Recently purchased a 2010 coupe and unfortunately I'm not able to delete any old phones and when I try and delete all it just says no bluetooth connected. Also doesn't show me a list of phones connected so I cant just delete one to add my phone. Any help would be appreciated

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Why not just get an oil change (or more) at a dealer and ask them? You need to befriend a dealer since this won’t be your last question, or problem. They would charge you about 3¢ for this particular info.

Last edited:

Brosefstallin

Genesis Model Type
When the service department says its $90 for a diagnostics I doubt its gonna be any cheaper when you show up

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Brosefstallin

Genesis Model Type
I would think a smart dealer would do that in a couple of minutes and make a good customer out of you. Any dealer near you where you can stop in and ask? $90 is crazy.
You would think. I called the closest Hyundai dealership and this is what they informed me they could do. Offered to take the diag fee off the price of repair. Lol. I'm sure it's as simple as hooking up to the CPU and clearing them out. Unfortunately my buddy at the parts store doesn't have the capability to do that.

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
This may be applicable too, especially the part about the passkey code (0000). Without the passkey code you’ll never be able to pair your phone.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums