US dealers who actually have the G70 available for sale.

Thread starter #1

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The Genesis Press Release yesterday said:

“The 2019 Genesis G70 goes on sale this week...”

To make this a truly useful thread, I suggest we limit replies to the idenetification of dealers, who the poster confirms:

1. Physically have G70s on their premises;

2. Customers can go in, do the sales or lease paperwork, and;

3. A customer can actually drive away in G70 that has their name on the registration.

Scrface

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
What do you guys think is a realistic number to get off MSRP? I heard a few months ago they wouldn't come down but with the stinger getting bought well below MSRP I can't see that.

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Target 10% off MSRP.
Good luck with that. There won't be any rebates at launch, and the difference between dealer invoice and sticker is maybe $1k, and hold back money isn't that much either. They could pretend to give you 10% off, and just take it out of your trade in. But if it'll make you believe that you're getting 10%, might work.

Last edited:

rapidus

Registered Member
The Genesis Press Release yesterday said:

“The 2019 Genesis G70 goes on sale this week...”

To make this a truly useful thread, I suggest we limit replies to the idenetification of dealers, who the poster confirms:

1. Physically have G70s on their premises;

2. Customers can go in, do the sales or lease paperwork, and;

3. A customer can actually drive away in G70 that has their name on the registration.
I think you and I might be in the same region Ed (OC). Let me know if someone local starts selling the G70. I have yet to hear anything. :)

Toddasaurus

Hasn't posted much yet...
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Contacted my local Hyundia dealer, and got this reply..

We are currently still in limbo with the Genesis situations, there is only going to be one dealer in Oregon from what I've heard and they are still deciding what dealership will get the rights. I will make an alert in my system to reach out to you when we get word!
If he's right, then those of us in Oregon may be screwed, in terms of dealer selection. :/

DuranGANG

Just got confirmation that -

Tarbox Hyundai/Genesis in Rhode Island will be getting them at the end of October.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I'll be at my dealer's in a few hours, I'll ask them if they have it already and/or if they're going to have it at all. It's Napleton's in Aurora, IL I'm pretty sure they will be selling them, though.

Lee55

Registered Member
NC
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Good luck with that. There won't be any rebates at launch, and the difference between dealer invoice and sticker is maybe $1k, and hold back money isn't that much either. They could pretend to give you 10% off, and just take it out of your trade in. But if it'll make you believe that you're getting 10%, might work.
Agreed...I would wait 6 months after release to buy.

g60_corrado_91

Registered Member
IL
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'll be at my dealer's in a few hours, I'll ask them if they have it already and/or if they're going to have it at all. It's Napleton's in Aurora, IL I'm pretty sure they will be selling them, though.
I went to Rosen in Algonquin yesterday and the GM said October/early November. Hoping for earlier!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.