FOR SALE: V3 SPRINT BOOSTER

Smoekim

San Francisco, CA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
it's got some hiccups but, power is there if you can live with the hiccups you will love it. Go read the 2014 btr dyno tune results in the performance section. A few of us sharing our experiences.
Thanks for the info. I'm going back and forth whether I want to get the tune but it seems like that's the only performance upgrade for our cars.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
Never mind, I can't figure out how to send you a private message. My paypal email address is solomon.kim83@gmail.com.
Never mind, I can't figure out how to send you a private message. My paypal email address is solomon.kim83@gmail.com.
Hey bro , I must of misplaced the sprint booster, for now until I find it ,once PayPal allow me send money back I'll send it to you . Unless on your end you can cancel the transaction? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Smoekim

San Francisco, CA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hey bro , I must of misplaced the sprint booster, for now until I find it ,once PayPal allow me send money back I'll send it to you . Unless on your end you can cancel the transaction? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey, I'm not able to cancel the transaction on my end.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.