• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Valet Upgrade at Airport

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That's pretty cool, surprised I there isn't a thread for the Genesis take off event this weekend

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah I got the email earlier today saying that it is going to be rain or shine. Hoping for not too much moisture, I really want to try to push the car haha

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Alright, who here is going to be at Pearson tomorrow for the track event?

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'll be there be with my dad! Really interested in seeing what it is going to be like, I hope I get to push the car
What time is your session?
I think mine is Session 2 at 9:20.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well? How did it go?!? Super jealous ...
Great overall experience. Food was fantastic. Wish I could have had more time with the car on my own but there were lots of people waiting.
The parking lot was a sea of G70s.
I was there from 9-1:45.
Pre-production 2020 G90 was sitting in the lot. The matte almost eggshell white on it is fantastic.
Also road tested a couple of cars.
Did I say the food was fantastic?
Met Patrick and a few GXMs. Also Brian from Everyday Reviews on YouTube. Great conversations with the professional drivers as well!

Last edited:

Mirza777

Toronto, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Great overall experience. Food was fantastic. Wish I could have had more time with the car on my own but there were lots of people waiting.
The parking lot was a sea of G70s.
I was there from 9-1:45.
Pre-production 2020 G90 was sitting in the lot. The matte almost eggshell white on it is fantastic.
Also road tested a couple of cars.
Did I say the food was fantastic?
Met Patrick and a few GXMs. Also Brian from Everyday Reviews on YouTube. Great conversations with the professional drivers as well!
+1 sea of G70s!
I am lucky if I see one every couple of weeks so it was weird seeing so many at once, in the same lot.
I'm glad the weather held up and the airside tour was totally worth it!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums