VEGAS?

MG8

Proud owner of two Genesis vehicles
San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
ANYONE ???????????????????

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MG8

San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
No. I got it new in December 2016 at Genesis of Henderson. Base model in Casablanca red. Waiting for fhe 2020 model.
your not to far im in the centennial area , yeah im trying to plan some meets / bbq sometime soon, i will keep you posted. do you have any mods done to your car?

G-734953

your not to far im in the centennial area , yeah im trying to plan some meets / bbq sometime soon, i will keep you posted. do you have any mods done to your car?
Not at all. I am currently leasing it but may purchase at the end of the lease if the 2020 model doesn’t appeal to me.

Cclemon

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Im from Sacramento. I'd like to meetup with other owners too.

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Also a Vegas local here. Right by south point for me. Probably the only Mallorca blue g70 in town. I hope anyway 😂. I’m planning to go to midnight mayhem on Wednesday evening if anyone wants to join!

MG8

San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
nice when does the track open. ill keep you guy posted about a meet.

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
nice when does the track open. ill keep you guy posted about a meet.
Gates open at 5 pm. We can start racing at 6pm and ends at midnight. I’ll probably be there till about 9-10pm since I’ll have to work the next day But I will for sure be there

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
And on a meet I’ll probably have my stinger buddy with me 😂. Not sure if he will just ride with me or bring his car though

MG8

San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
Nice, do you have anything done to your car? Is it going to be your first time running at the track?

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners