• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Water leak above dead pedal

Oso1212

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis Coupe
So I have a leak on the driver's side right above my dead pedal. I know for sure it's water. How do I fix this?

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

joegr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Ultimate
Flex Seal?

But seriously, you have to diagnose exactly where the water is coming from first. Is it the windshield (gasket), the moon roof (drain), some other path through the firewall, and so on?

I know that Kia was having some windshield bonding issues in 2014/2015. I don't know if Hyundai was as well. Push out on your windshield (from inside the car) at the corners. If it moves at all, there's your problem.