• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

FOR SALE: Weapon R Intake for 1G 5.0 sedan

Paul

Hasn't posted much yet...
Jacksonville, Fl.
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
It was on my car for about a month and now I don't want it anymore. Will it make power on your car? Who knows? Will it fit a 3.8? I have no idea. It's made for a 2012-2014 5.0 V-8 so other than that, I have no clue; Do your due diligence.

It looks cool and sounds pretty good under acceleration if you're into that sort of thing. As for myself personally, I'm getting old and I prefer less intake noise. If you want it, make me an offer, but I won't accept less than $225. For that price you will get the shiny intake pipe, filter, clamps, silicone connectors, air breather hose and pseudo air box/heat shield. These things go for almost $300 new, so consider the cost savings. Fairly equivalent to the R2C setup without the risk of getting ripped off by them.
Pm if interested. I'll do paypal, (gift) venmo or money order for payment and will ship via USPS Priority.

upload_-1 (4).jpgupload_-1 (5).jpgupload_-1 (6).jpg

Paul

Jacksonville, Fl.
Genesis Model Type
Yes, I still have it

deebo187

Burlington
Genesis Model Type
It was on my car for about a month and now I don't want it anymore. Will it make power on your car? Who knows? Will it fit a 3.8? I have no idea. It's made for a 2012-2014 5.0 V-8 so other than that, I have no clue; Do your due diligence.

It looks cool and sounds pretty good under acceleration if you're into that sort of thing. As for myself personally, I'm getting old and I prefer less intake noise. If you want it, make me an offer, but I won't accept less than $225. For that price you will get the shiny intake pipe, filter, clamps, silicone connectors, air breather hose and pseudo air box/heat shield. These things go for almost $300 new, so consider the cost savings. Fairly equivalent to the R2C setup without the risk of getting ripped off by them.
Pm if interested. I'll do paypal, (gift) venmo or money order for payment and will ship via USPS Priority.

View attachment 14112View attachment 14113View attachment 14114
Serious buyer $150.00

sleepjones

Genesis Model Type
Do you still have this intake?

2013gen5.0

Genesis Model Type
I may want it I’m interested still available?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums