WeatherTech FloorLiner

DUKES103

Getting familiar with the group...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I bought them and they fit oerfextly. they are more platic than the traditonal floor mat but the sides curve up a little to prvent melted snow/rain water from leaking out
yes they do not have mats for the rear seats yet
not home but will send u a picture when i get back assuming how i can figure it out on this forum
I would recommend them

vasy

Thread starter #3
I bought them and they fit oerfextly. they are more platic than the traditonal floor mat but the sides curve up a little to prvent melted snow/rain water from leaking out
yes they do not have mats for the rear seats yet
not home but will send u a picture when i get back assuming how i can figure it out on this forum
I would recommend them
That's great if you can share a pic. I've used WeatherTech floorLiners for my other cars so I know their construction. But I want to see a real pic in a G90 before I buy them. Could you please shoot the pic so that the frontal portion (near the pedals both left and right side of the driver's mat) of the WeatherTech shows. Is yours RWD or AWD? Thanks.

Last edited:

DUKES103

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
awf
brhome Wednesday will take a pucture and send it

- - - Updated - - -

awd

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
if some can tell me how to post a picture of the weather tech mats thst would be appreciated
When you reply click on "Go Advanced" on the bottom right and then you can click on an icon to insert image. Then choose the image file.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
nope do not see that icon
can u send a screen shot ??
many thanks
Are using a desktop computer? With this outdated website you have to go through all kinds of contortions to be able to post a picture from your phone or tablet

Gene2

Been here awhile...
On computer Click then on right side click go advanced.
You can now type and just under area to type you can
find manage attachments click on that.
If you know where your picture is at, double click to add it

waveman

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
That's great if you can share a pic. I've used WeatherTech floorLiners for my other cars so I know their construction. But I want to see a real pic in a G90 before I buy them. Could you please shoot the pic so that the frontal portion (near the pedals both left and right side of the driver's mat) of the WeatherTech shows. Is yours RWD or AWD? Thanks.
Did you end up getting these? We don't get much snow or ice down here, but we've had a lot of rain, so the front has scattered bits of leaves, grass, and other debris. The WeatherTech liners seem to be well-constructed, but they don't look as good as the OEM carpets/mats.

vasy

Thread starter #12
Did you end up getting these? We don't get much snow or ice down here, but we've had a lot of rain, so the front has scattered bits of leaves, grass, and other debris. The WeatherTech liners seem to be well-constructed, but they don't look as good as the OEM carpets/mats.
No, not yet. I decided to wait until they offer rear ones. Besides, Genesis also sells its own version as an accessory for $225-282 + tax (set of 4). Prices vary depending on which dealer you buy from. I'll choose 1 between the 2 suppliers but it might take a long time. For the time being, I cut 2 pieces of cardboard and place them over the factory carpeted mats on the front to keep the original mats clean.

waveman

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
No, not yet. I decided to wait until they offer rear ones. Besides, Genesis also sells its own version as an accessory for $225-282 + tax (set of 4). Prices vary depending on which dealer you buy from. I'll choose 1 between the 2 suppliers but it might take a long time. For the time being, I cut 2 pieces of cardboard and place them over the factory carpeted mats on the front to keep the original mats clean.
Thanks. I may hold off for now.

DUKES103

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
weather tech is a rigid plastic/rubber front seat mat. it holds snow etc. no comparison to oem mats at all
downside is as ststed in other comments is they do not make any for the rear seats a real bummer
i like the front weathertrac as it does the job. weather tech tells me “they are working on mats for the rear seats” no eta

Akin67

Do you guys have a model number for the OEM all weather mats? The local dealer gave me a number but whenever I search them they come up as Sonato Mats for 2014 2016 vehicle. Anyone familiar with the model number for the OEM G90 mats, please share.

Thanks,

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Do you guys have a model number for the OEM all weather mats? The local dealer gave me a number but whenever I search them they come up as Sonato Mats for 2014 2016 vehicle. Anyone familiar with the model number for the OEM G90 mats, please share.

Thanks,
Part # for the ones from Genesis is D2F13-AU100. Might not be too much search history since they only came out a few weeks ago. They are really nice, and not like the other all weather mats Hyundai offers. I've already sold a couple sets. I'll try to get a picture of them later today or tomorrow. If anyone is interested, I'll sell them for $180 + shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Pics, as promised. 20180302_115239.jpg 20180302_115244.jpg 20180302_115253.jpg

Akin67

Part # for the ones from Genesis is D2F13-AU100. Might not be too much search history since they only came out a few weeks ago. They are really nice, and not like the other all weather mats Hyundai offers. I've already sold a couple sets. I'll try to get a picture of them later today or tomorrow. If anyone is interested, I'll sell them for $180 + shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Pics, as promised. View attachment 13130 View attachment 13131 View attachment 13132
Thank you so much for posting the model number and the pictures. I tried to Private Message you for a quote and was unable to. I got the following message for you "______ has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Thanks again.

vasy

Thread starter #18

- - - Updated - - -

Pics, as promised. View attachment 13130 View attachment 13131 View attachment 13132
John,
Could you post pics for the driver's and 2 rear ones? I'm interested in buying. I'd also like to see a pic of the back side of any mat. I wonder if the mats are molded with the same material all throughout, or there are different layers and each layer is made of different material. That's why I want to see the back side.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.