WeatherTech FloorLiner

vasy

Getting familiar with the group...
VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I guess I should also clarify, there are different mats between the AWD and RWD vehicles. The D2F13-AU100 is for RWD, and D2F13-AU200 is AWD. I only stock the AWD ones since that is all we sell here.

No, they are only sold in a set of 4.
You only stock AWD mats but will you order RWD ones and sell to us for the same price?

Windchaser

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Illinois
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Do these all weather mats fit the G80 Sport? I have been trying to locate OEM mats and this is the closest I have found to something that looks like it would fit.
WeatherTech has a set for the G80 Sport. I ordered mine online and they fit very well.

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Do these all weather mats fit the G80 Sport? I have been trying to locate OEM mats and this is the closest I have found to something that looks like it would fit.
Only the fronts would. The rears are too long to fit in a G80. Genesis is supposed to be coming out with some for the G80 at some point, which I imagine would match these in design, I just don't know when.

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
John,
Could you post pics for the driver's and 2 rear ones? I'm interested in buying. I'd also like to see a pic of the back side of any mat. I wonder if the mats are molded with the same material all throughout, or there are different layers and each layer is made of different material. That's why I want to see the back side.
Appears to be a different material on back. Is that good or bad compared to weathwr tech?

vasy

VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Appears to be a different material on back. Is that good or bad compared to weathwr tech?
I don't know because I haven't seen one in person. Based on these pics, I'm inclined to think it's the same kind of material front and back. I think same material means good because it's a 1-layer design which won't separate from each layer. If multiple layers, each layer is thin and might be prone to wear out. I think these OEM mats provide very good coverage but I'm somewhat concerned about the textured surface. Dirt tends to get trapped in these small grooves and might be hard to clean. Just my guess and would appreciate any comments by those who have used these mats.

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Part # for the ones from Genesis is D2F13-AU100. Might not be too much search history since they only came out a few weeks ago. They are really nice, and not like the other all weather mats Hyundai offers. I've already sold a couple sets. I'll try to get a picture of them later today or tomorrow. If anyone is interested, I'll sell them for $180 + shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Pics, as promised.View attachment 13130View attachment 13131View attachment 13132
Does anyone have these mats? Are they good?

DUKES103

Massachusetts
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
just a follow up
i bought weather tech front mats fall of 2017 for my 2017 G90 Ultimate AWD. they told me that they were working in getting mats for the rear seats. called them the other day (2 years later). still “working”on getting done. if u do get them from weather tech dont expect a honest answer

John Peraino

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I have the Genesis Floor Liners and they are great, I have had Weather Tech in other cars and these are much nicer. They come for trhe rear too.

John Peraino

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I wae referring to the Genesis Floor Liners being available for the rear not the Weathertech.

surprisinguy

Registered Member
NC
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
just a follow up
i bought weather tech front mats fall of 2017 for my 2017 G90 Ultimate AWD. they told me that they were working in getting mats for the rear seats. called them the other day (2 years later). still “working”on getting done. if u do get them from weather tech dont expect a honest answer
Do they make these for 2015? Look great

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I have the Genesis Floor Liners and they are great, I have had Weather Tech in other cars and these are much nicer. They come for trhe rear too.
Thanks, I ordered them today. $188 plus shipping
Thanks, I ordered them today. $188 plus shipping.

JJA

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Part # for the ones from Genesis is D2F13-AU100. Might not be too much search history since they only came out a few weeks ago. They are really nice, and not like the other all weather mats Hyundai offers. I've already sold a couple sets. I'll try to get a picture of them later today or tomorrow. If anyone is interested, I'll sell them for $180 + shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Pics, as promised.View attachment 13130View attachment 13131View attachment 13132
New to the forum and just leased a 2019 G90 3.3 AWD. Enjoying the quiet, comfortable ride!
These mats look great and have a high quality appearance. How can I order a set?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.