Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Kind of like this one...

...sort of reminds me of the OEM 10 Spoke RWD rims, but with a dark finish (not as good looking as the OEM branded ones, though). Looks like they weigh 27lbs for the 19x8.5. They don't have an 8" width, though. Going up to 9" increases it to 29lbs. Not that much lighter than stock...I figure if I go with aftermarket, it'd better include a decent weight loss, which, for me, is about 10lbs a piece.

Anyway, anybody know how much the OEM 10 spoke rims weigh?

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not sure if people have already seen this, but, look familiar???

Essentially the same style as our sport trim rims! Right??

Found here...

DTM - Niche Wheels
Yep I stumbled on to those the other day. Very close in design. A little more twist in the spoke then ours. It's the top of the spoke that joins into the rest of the rim that really gives them the same look.

savemoresaveoften

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think it's like removing 120 lbs. from the car if you reduce each wheel by 10 lbs.

I think 35 lbs. for just the rim is excessive. The Fast Wheels FC04 19" x 8.5 (cast, flow formed wheel) is listed at 21.4 lbs. on their website. We aren't even talking forged wheels here.

At least the OEM rims better be about a tuff as possible at that weight so pothole damage prevention was maybe their goal.
Yes those stock rim are truly excessive in weight and certainly hope they will survive even a nuclear bomb lol

Fast wheels 19" at 21lb ! Thats light for a non premium pricing rim maker for sure !!