• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What’s your Custom Drive Mode setting?

JeremyTD

Registered Member
Indianapolis
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was messing around with my Custom Drive Mode the other day and ended on “sport” for all the customizable settings. I know that seems redundant but I was trying to fool the other half. 😈

Anyway, that got me to wondering what other owners have set their Custom Mode to, along with why they did and most importantly, what they think?

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For custom I've got everything in Sport, except for the suspension which is in comfort. Then I pretty much always use the shift paddles when in custom or sport, but not in comfort or Eco.

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Engine/trans- eco
Suspention- comfort
Steering- sport
ADD-ON SPORT
Emgine sound- off my real Kunstwerk exaust is perfect on or off

mostly drive in sport mode though

JeremyTD

Registered Member
Indianapolis
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ha! I love that everyone seems to lean more sport. It would be an obvious deduction but I still like it.

Flycaster

Registered Member
Boynton Beach, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've been enjoying the coasting aspect when in
eco or smart. But let me ask if it is possible do Custom with Eco/sport steering, and still have coasting available?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums