What did you do with your DH today?

Lord Humunculous

Supporting Member
Texas
The purpose of this thread is simply to give an outlet for mild to wild hey-look-what-I-did-with-my-car-today, literally. Did you get the trunk mat? Want to show before and after, but don't want to start a whole thread about it? Show us here. Did you just detail the engine bay and you just want to share? Do it here. Trying a new tire shine and think you found the best? Post a pic! This is not intended to chill or otherwise discourage individual threads, it's always up to you, the community, post away. Additionally, this is not intended as a replacement for build threads, those are very personal, specific, and essential. This is more of a check-in, quickie-showoff kind of thing. Hopefully this works, I have seen this exact thread be a wonderful place to browse on other sites I've been on or am still with, I think it will be terrific here. If not, stickies are not written in stone, so no worries. :welcome:

Lord Humunculous

Supporting Member
Texas
So, this happened yesterday...

So I figured it was time for this today...

So I did this...

and this...

Compared some things...

Noticed that unlike my Volvo, this Mahle cup has little holes around the edge...

You can actually see where the Redline hasn't soaked in yet...

Easy clean up and only fiddy cents each...

Did it using these... (lighter for scale, standard kit length 3/8" and a "long" 1/2")

Threw some Showtime on the hood and she's quieter and happy!

XPO439

Registered Member
California
Touched up my plastidip, ripped a burnout out of temptation, kicked up rubber on the rear bumper of the car, now have to wipe all that sh*t off. Rather not post pictures, looks like I drove over a puddle.

Lord Humunculous

Supporting Member
Texas
Finally got my plates, sticker and toll transducer today, but **** me, now I cant find the little bag of screws for the front plate mounting thing.... sigh....if it's not one thing...

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.