• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What G90 feature do you love?

Sedona

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Has anyone taken off the wings too? I guess they come with holes, but wonder how large the hole(s) are. THAT would be a clean look!

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary, Canada.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
How much difference in ride, Bently Vs Genesis G90?
Honestly, the G90 has a smoother ride, a clearer screen and is MUCH better on fuel. Bentley has 22"s so that doesnt help with the ride quality either. The Lexicon stereo is really and competes with the Naim audio in the Bentley.

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Honestly, the G90 has a smoother ride, a clearer screen and is MUCH better on fuel. Bentley has 22"s so that doesnt help with the ride quality either. The Lexicon stereo is really and competes with the Naim audio in the Bentley.
Is the Bentley a Continental or Flying Spur?

Ann L.

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
The feature on my G90 5.0 I like most is the blind spot appearing as part of the heads up display. I do not like most people confuse the wings with almost identical wings used by a Detroit car. Wish Hyundai came up with something other than wings used by Detroit. Of course, it cannot be confused with a Bentley, get real.

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Today I discovered that the cell phone compartment has a groove inside just below the edge. Stick the base of your smart phone in the groove and lean it back. It sits in a visible position (but don't take any fast sharp turns).

lou1119

California
The feature on my G90 5.0 I like most is the blind spot appearing as part of the heads up display. I do not like most people confuse the wings with almost identical wings used by a Detroit car. Wish Hyundai came up with something other than wings used by Detroit. Of course, it cannot be confused with a Bentley, get real.
Anne,
It appears that you are extremely critical of your Genesis. When you go back to BMW make sure they give you the compimentary oil leak drip pan that should be standard equipment on a 7 series

Ann L.

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
yes, I am critical of my 2018 G90 V8 after 8000 miles it overheated on a freeway. 8 days to repair and could have been avoided since there was a TSB out to repair the problem. Never had this type of issue with my BMW's in 12 years. Don't know what you are talking about in regards to drip pan.

AcerOne

Calgary, Canada.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
As someone who has a G90 and 2 other exotic cars with wing badges (one being a Bentley) I can assure you that people do get Genesis confused with Bentleys. The one thing I have never experienced is people thinking its an American car lol.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
As someone who has a G90 and 2 other exotic cars with wing badges (one being a Bentley) I can assure you that people do get Genesis confused with Bentleys. The one thing I have never experienced is people thinking its an American car lol.
A few people wondered what may car was, but, sadly a woman said to me "nice car, is it a Chrysler?" Man, that hurt.

Franco59

Houston
I have had my Black G90 pegged as a Bentley on 3-4 occasions. One time I was coming out of the grocery store in a small town and there was a guy taking a picture of my car with his phone. He said he thought it was a Bentley and was taking pictures to send people then he realized after a couple shots it was a Genesis. Still liked the car and sent the photos.

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
People always identify with the winged badges.. when you de-badge the rear, lots of people confuse it for other brands... take it from me lol. Theres no shortage of wings around here...
What color is that Bentley? Havana metallic?

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
I have had my Black G90 pegged as a Bentley on 3-4 occasions. One time I was coming out of the grocery store in a small town and there was a guy taking a picture of my car with his phone. He said he thought it was a Bentley and was taking pictures to send people then he realized after a couple shots it was a Genesis. Still liked the car and sent the photos.
The G90 does resemble a Bentley. See attachment. Especially the profile.

Attachments

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Love the stereo.

Mike734

Been here awhile...
Seattle area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Like the turning headlights, folding mirrors, huge nav screen, Goggle search, electric window screens, soft close doors, huge trunk and remote start.

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Like the turning headlights, folding mirrors, huge nav screen, Goggle search, electric window screens, soft close doors, huge trunk and remote start.
And so many other great features you'd have to pay dearly for in Benz or Beemer.