What other kind of stuff is everyone into?

lou1119

Hasn't posted much yet...

Attachments

Paul

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Thread starter #24
This thread has turned out great! It's so cool to see some of the other hobbies that you guys are into. :thumbsup:

2009_3.8_genesis _sedan

Genesis Model Type
I race in sanctioned Time Trials with a Mazda Miata, and have a aftermarket parts business that carries 500+ brands. Let me know if you are interested and shoot me an email- larsonmotorsports22@gmail.com, and I can send you a brands list! Hopefully there are some other car enthusiasts here as well (besides hyundai/genesis).

Windchaser

Getting familiar with the group...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I race sailboats. Next week I will be sailing in my 25th Race to Mackinac. This race is the oldest and longest fresh water sailing race. It brings in competitors from around the world every year.

Paul

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Thread starter #27
@Windchaser -Best of luck with the race! I grew up in Illinois and spent a little bit of time up that way as a kid. Don't really remember too much other than it was a good time.. oh, and the Mackinac bridge, which scared the shit out of me.

@2009_3.8_genesis _sedan, I'm a former Miata guy. Unfortunately, I had to make room in the driveway so it, and a few other cars had to go. I really miss that car, it was a blast to drive.

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I race sailboats in Lake Michigan. Been racing for nearly 35 years. I also enjoy canoeing and do an annual trip in Quectico in Canada. I dabble in photography. Lots of home projects keep me busy too.

I also have an Arisaka that my uncle brought back from the war. Mine is a very nice one given it was made in 1939 before the war. Early models were extremely well made.
I have done some sailing on Lake Michigan with NWSA. Wish their was some decent TV coverage of the Macinac race. What is the name of the boat you will be on?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.