• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What Rims and Offset is everyone running.

Dannysmiles13

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Good question, I would like to know also (2 years later)
Due to our struts, only rims that work are HPO offset. Super positive offset. Hub bore is 67.1mm similar to Lexus Infiniti and Toyota. I've bought 2 different sets of wheels and neither fit. I should've just went new instead of cutting cost and trying to go used. Now I have to buy small spacers and extended studs to ensure my fitment.

brucehulkbanner

Hasn't posted much yet...
MD
+38 for front and I think +42 for rear. You definitely want staggered. You can do up to 22s without sacrificing smoothness on the ride depending on the rim make. Driving with my 22s I glide like your floating on air, you do feel bumps more but minimal. Best bet is to visit at-least 2 rim shops in your area, get an idea of what you want along with the specific offset for your year. Then you can price match online but all rims are not the same. The Equus while big body has big brakes etc so you want something that fits. I can seat 5 and no effect on ride or suspension with rims. I'll see what my specific offset was but I believe it was +38 and +42. not sure about 20s

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums