What (US) trim 3.3s come with 18" wheels?

Thread starter #1

Electrode

Registered Member
Southeastern PA, US
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The new configurator trim comparison doesn't mention 18" wheels on any of the 3.3s.
I thought this was correct, but can anyone verify:
18" all seasons: Elite, Prestige, Design (limited edition)
19: summers: Advanced, Sport, Dynamic (limited edition).

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Yep. 3.3t all three; Elite, prestige and Design, comes with 18's 225/45R18 all season tires.

I was visiting the dealer today and happened to see them and took pictures of their window stickers.

Attachments

Gee Bee

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Same applies for the Stinger. The theory is that if you are buying AWD you want all weather capability, hence all season tires. If you buy RWD, you are in warmer climes or are performance focused and get the 19's.

As a generalization, maybe this is half right.

Gee Bee

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The attached window stickers are not for Sports. The Sport package includes Pilot Sport 4S tires, for both RWD and AWD, I would guess.

So, to refine the hypothesis, for Sport AWD, 19" summer, for Elite and Prestige AWD, 18" all season.

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
The attached window stickers are not for Sports. The Sport package includes Pilot Sport 4S tires, for both RWD and AWD, I would guess.

So, to refine the hypothesis, for Sport AWD, 19" summer, for Elite and Prestige AWD, 18" all season.
That's correct but you can add the 3.3T Advance AWD and the special edition Design AWD to the 18" list. The ones with 19" are all 3.3T RWD, the Sport and the special edition Dynamic AWD and RWD

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.