• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What was the OTD (out the door) price for your Genesis G70?

Cganley65

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What was the OTD (out the door) price for your Genesis G70? :)
That’s a great question. I am planning to purchase a G70 3.3T with Sport package. I live in Northern Virginia and would like to know final OTD price. The more detail from the invoice, the more helpful for those of us trying to negotiate. Thanks

G-873930

That’s a great question. I am planning to purchase a G70 3.3T with Sport package. I live in Northern Virginia and would like to know final OTD price. The more detail from the invoice, the more helpful for those of us trying to negotiate. Thanks
Wow. Didnt think I could respond to this without being an actual Member! If you check this Thread "Cganley" I am in Fairfax and about to make a purchase from Chantilly Genesis, is that where you got yours? I'd REALLY like to speak w you about this because I'm having a hard time convincing myself to do this. Unknown which Engine and Trim to get since it's for the wife. PLEASE contact me using "Nothern Virginia G70 Owner" in Subject line ok please use

[email address removed]

ASAP if you read this buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wong89

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
I am also looking for a good deal to help negotiate with.
I am interested in getting a 3.3t with elite package

petraman

Happy HTRAC Season!
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Cganley65

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You are correct, I contacted the site administrator since I was having a very difficult time finding the information. He started a thread with just pricing. It would be great if people could provide model, package and price info.

petraman

Happy HTRAC Season!
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Ernie3647

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Middletown NY
I think we have a need for a thread like this. We have enough information about “lease deals” when, where how, and why they happen. Those threads usually lead to some personal experiences for a while or go off track. Some posters just want to know “the bottom line” nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm too lazy to dig up my paperwork, but I used the Circle A discount and bought my G70 for 48k out the door. MSRP was 52k (3.3 Sport AWD).

Taxes and registration were not included as I purchased out of state, but Oregon doesn't actually have any sales tax on vehicles anyway. I can't remember how much registration was, but it wasn't that expensive. I was satisfied with my deal; though I'm aware that others have gotten better deals than me through leasing.

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Wow. Didnt think I could respond to this without being an actual Member! If you check this Thread "Cganley" I am in Fairfax and about to make a purchase from Chantilly Genesis, is that where you got yours? I'd REALLY like to speak w you about this because I'm having a hard time convincing myself to do this. Unknown which Engine and Trim to get since it's for the wife. PLEASE contact me using "Nothern Virginia G70 Owner" in Subject line ok please use

[email address removed]

ASAP if you read this buddy!
While guests ARE allowed to post, they're not allowed to post email addresses. We have no idea who's email address that may be or who's posting it.

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Please try to keep this discussion about out the door prices and not about prices being too high compared to competition, too low to elevate the brand, and other related discussion as that's discussed plenty in the other thread mentioned above - which I have "sticky'd". This discussion should be limited to the out the door price you paid for your Genesis G70. An easy reference for anyone looking for quick answers without reading through discussion "about" the price...

G-341663

2019 G70 3.3 Elite, sticker price $46.6K for $39.3K OTD. Huffines Genesis, McKinney TX. Price includes $1K competitive rebate.

jaymatt

Registered Member
New Jersey
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
2019 3.3T AWD Elite; MSRP $48k; OTD $45k. Purchased May 2019.

Might be helpful to include the month/year of purchase.

Last edited:
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums