WHATS IN YOUR GARAGE?

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
1939 Ford Tudor Deluxe - Chevy 350ci crate motor with 406hp @ the wheels.
2005 Honda VTX 1800 F - bored and stroked to 2100cc, 240 phat tire conversion 6° chopper rake, 189hp at the wheel.

1539111968272.png1539112051843.png

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Very nice!
built them both myself mostly.. The bike is 100% me, the car was me and my father and uncle.

The bike however is drained and stored, sitting on jack stands in the garage, and likely never to be ridden again, I had a bad motorcycle accident on my CBR954RR a few years ago before I finished it, and have no ability to ride any more. It's complete and only been ridden a couple of times up and down my street.

The bike was a gift from my father when he passed away. He left me a life insurance policy specifically to buy and build a bike as that was our next project before he passed: to build a father and son matching set to ride cross country. So I will likely never sell it..

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
built them both myself mostly.. The bike is 100% me, the car was me and my father and uncle.

The bike however is drained and stored, sitting on jack stands in the garage, and likely never to be ridden again, I had a bad motorcycle accident on my CBR954RR a few years ago before I finished it, and have no ability to ride any more. It's complete and only been ridden a couple of times up and down my street.

The bike was a gift from my father when he passed away. He left me a life insurance policy specifically to buy and build a bike as that was our next project before he passed: to build a father and son matching set to ride cross country. So I will likely never sell it..
Awesome story , I would of done the same.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
2 Vintage Rolls-Royces 1958 Silver Cloud & 1997 Silver Spur Turbo . Both original paint & unrestored. Almost 40 years apart & both great cars. MY Genny drives better than both of them but no one knows what it is ;). These 2 old girls really have do Presence.View attachment 15785View attachment 15783
The '58 is classy. The 97 is ok, but too much like just a big sedan on the outside.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
hey cool thread, been on here for a while but dont post much....usually just troll the tech stuff but this is a good idea! bronco has been a $$$ pit but its a fun hobby, close to 100% done...ranger is the new toy for our property!
nice toys!

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
hey cool thread, been on here for a while but dont post much....usually just troll the tech stuff but this is a good idea! bronco has been a $$$ pit but its a fun hobby, close to 100% done...ranger is the new toy for our property!
yeah my '39 is a huge money pit.. but aren't' all hobbies?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.