Wheel touch up paint that matches for a '21 G80 Prestige Package wheels...

AJB21

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I have a stone chip on one of my wheels. Does anyone know where to purchase touch up pain that matches the wheels on a '21 G80 Prestige Package version?

BillZ

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I have a stone chip on one of my wheels. Does anyone know where to purchase touch up pain that matches the wheels on a '21 G80 Prestige Package version?
I repaired some minor curb rash on one of my Prestige 22's suing Dupli-Color High Performance Wheel Coating CHWP101 Silver. It was a perfect match. The code I listed is from a can bought in Canada and I can't be sure it would be the same in the US. I suspect the American product code is just HWP101 and that the "C" on my can is for "Canada" (with the only difference being the second language instructions are French instead of Spanish).

Last edited:

AJB21

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I repaired some minor curb rash on one of my Prestige 22's suing Dupli-Color High Performance Wheel Coating CHWP101 Silver. It was a perfect match. The code I listed is from a can bought in Canada and I can't be sure it would be the same in the US. I suspect the American product code is just HWP101 and that the "C" on my can is for "Canada" (with the only difference being the second language instructions are French instead of Span

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AJB21

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Thanks for the information Bill, much appreciated. I'm surprised Genesis doesn't have their own exact match available to buy just like when you buy a tube of touch up paint from your dealership. Thanks again.