Where to buy a used G80?

vmi9d3

Odenton, MD
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I am looking to buy a 2017 (2018 if lucky and can find one in my price range) sometime in the next 3 months or so. I have been researching for a long time and following this forum and appreciate the open dialogue found here.

I am curious to recommendations on where to find a used G80. My research so far has found most of them at CarMax, Carvanna, and Carbiz. A few Hyundai dealers in my area have older Hyundai Genesis (2015/2016). I know Genesis hasn't started their CPO program yet, I am hopeful they will be this summer but not optimistic. I live in Maryland and Bowie Genesis is the closest dealer to me.

Does anyone have experience in the MD area? I basically view my options as hoping a Genesis dealer has one and I can get a CPO type warranty from them or going somewhere else and hope for low miles.
Thanks.

secundinus

SUPPORTING MEMBER
National Capital Region
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I’m in southern Maryland and made the trip to Alexandria. I checked out several places in the DC area and they were helpful.

Also, when I was searching, I found Craigslist and eBay motors helpful.

Good luck in your search!

vmi9d3

Odenton, MD
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I have been
I’m in southern Maryland and made the trip to Alexandria. I checked out several places in the DC area and they were helpful.

Also, when I was searching, I found Craigslist and eBay motors helpful.

Good luck in your search!
I have been watching their website too, but haven't seen a used one advertised in quite a while. I'll keep stalking it! Thanks.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.