• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Will 20” x 9 wheels fit up front (3.3 sport)

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Those offsets and sizes came from several guys over at the stinger forum running those setups with no issues. +32 is further away from the strut tower than +35 which the guys on the previous page are running. The lower the offset, the closer to the outside they are.
Understand. That will buy you almost 1/8", which is about all you'll have, but should be fine if the tire doesn't bulge out much.

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Those specs works with G80, as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I have, but I'm not sure if you could squeeze in 10.5 on G70.
Works on the Stinger which comes with the exact same tires and wheels stock as the g70 sport.

My co worker has a stinger, so I'm going to measure the hub to fender distance to compare. Running gear is the same but body is obviously different. Will see what the measurements are.

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Rohana rfx11
Ohtsu Fp8000 tires (fallen fk452)
Front 20x9 35 offset 245.35.20
Rear 20x10 40 offset 275.30.20

Only took it around the block
No rubbing so far
Lowered? What springs? Looks good! I'm hoping to gain a bit more concavity...

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Based on my measurements, I'm fairly confident that 20 x 10.5 +40 or +45 will fit as will 20 x 10 +40 to +25 (tight and tire needs to be stretched, and car can be lowered but not slammed) will fit.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums