Will the next generation G80 be revealed at the 2019 New York Auto Show in April?

Aura

Registered Member
Hello, I am confused as many automotive sites claim the next generation G80 will be revealed at the 2019 New York Auto Show; such as the Korean Car Blog. It was also stated that Genesis would be revealing something by the show's press, however some people are saying it will be revealed at the 2019 L.A Auto Show in November.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I believe G80 will be revealed at the N.Y. AutoShow and the GV80 to be revealed at the L.A. AutoShow. Next month is the AutoShow and automakers should be teasing what is coming to the show.

Aura

Registered Member
I believe G80 will be revealed at the N.Y. AutoShow and the GV80 to be revealed at the L.A. AutoShow. Next month is the AutoShow and automakers should be teasing what is coming to the show.
Thank you, I really hope the new G80 will be revealed at the N.Y Auto Show... I am too eager to see it.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thank you, I really hope the new G80 will be revealed at the N.Y Auto Show... I am too eager to see it.
Aren’t we all. Genesis is a very nice company.

Aura

Registered Member
Aren’t we all. Genesis is a very nice company.
Everyday I search Instagram and Google for new spyshots or information and it has been quiet for a while. If it is to be revealed in a month, that would be amazing.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Everyday I search Instagram and Google for new spyshots or information and it has been quiet for a while. If it is to be revealed in a month, that would be amazing.
That’s me literally everyday hahaha.

Aura

Registered Member
I am considering the new G80 too, I hope a hint or teaser for a reveal will be soon. I just really hope it is going to be shown at the N.Y Auto Show as November is so far away.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.