• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Windshield Tint

MidwestG70

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Has anyone tinted their Genesis G70 windshield? Does it affect any of the features of the vehicle for example auto headlights, HUD, or automatic wipers? If you have what % of tint did you go with?

Thanks in advance

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Has anyone tinted their Genesis G70 windshield? Does it affect any of the features of the vehicle for example auto headlights, HUD, or automatic wipers? If you have what % of tint did you go with?

Thanks in advance
There are threads about this already, with others who had it done and their experience

srahmed87

Registered Member
Orlando, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I usually just get the upper visor portion done. I think they have clear ceramic like tint that can decrease heat? I would be careful regarding visibility at night...sometimes with my tinted windows in old cars I would have to roll my window down at night when taking turns

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums