Winner of the 'Best Ultra High Performance All Season Tire'

OldSpice

Been here awhile...
Connecticut
For anyone interested in handling and performance and not just speed

I took delivery of my car with the Dunlop’s for two days about 250 miles before they changed them to Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus. These tires are every bit as good for handling, performance, ride, quietness and comfort and in addition they are A/S and rated highly in snow and wet roads.

Winner of the 'Best Ultra High Performance All Season Tire'

2nd place 'Toyo PROXES 4 All season Tires'

http://www.bestcovery.com/michelin-p...t=1&best=11156

For speeds above 186 mph (300 kph), consult your vehicle manufacturer and tire dealer.

http://www.michelinman.com/tire-sele...s/tire-details

dg_moore

Been here awhile...
Maryland

Viking

Registered Member
Minnesota

jlcrane82

Hasn't posted much yet...
Jacksonville, NC
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Viking,

I wanted to ask you how your Cont DWS' have performed. Could you let me know your driving style and the milage you have on them.

Thanks,

Jeff

homeofstone

Registered Member
Athens, Georgia, USA
Last edited:

brfatal

Been here awhile...
VA
I know the 1st post is almost 2 years old, but Michelin Pilot Sports AS+s are great tires, except only on dry pavement. They are a stop gap between summer tires and all seasons and work as well as neither. Compared to other all-seasons, they are much shorter lived and completely unusable in the snow (despite the OP's claim otherwise), however they do have stiffer side walls (bad for ride, good for handling) and they do have better dry grip than most other all seasons on the market.

marty5marty

Been here awhile...
Koreatown, CA
The only upside living in Cali is that the weather is always warm....feels like there is no season here lol

homeofstone

Registered Member
Athens, Georgia, USA
The only upside living in Cali is that the weather is always warm....feels like there is no season here lol

I think I heard that you will be taxed on your no season weather.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums