Wiper Blade Size

xboarder

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
First post - I've been lurking around this forum since December when I bought my G70.
I've done a few different searches here and Google, but haven't been able to find the answer.

What are the sizes for the wiper blades on the 2019 - G70?
Given the new model, the manuals in the store don't have the details either.
Did a search in the manuals as well, and I didn't see it listed in the obvious sections.

I was going to just measure the existing ones, but I figured I'd ask before buying some.

xboarder

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wicked - Thank you.
I'm planning on getting mine from Costco. At around $10 each, the price can't be beat. They've served me well in the past.

I'm replacing my current blades assuming that the stock ones are toast... however I'm not sure if it's a car issue.
Other cars that I've driven didn't have a problem keeping the windshield clean (in moderate conditions) if the climate controls were properly set. With the G70, I find the wiper blades icing up in random places causing streaks of snow/ice to build up - even when the front defog is blasting.

Friday

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
26 inches and 16 inches....it's on the Genesis website when you order the car, under exterior accessories....

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Surprisingly large difference between the left and right.

Here is a shot of the OEM blades in case anyone needs to order:

Oddly enough I wasn't asked to pay anything when I picked them up even though I was expecting to... not sure if they are included in our service or maybe just for the first year? Or maybe my photo is up in the parts department for stealing wiper blades... :oops:

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Surprisingly large difference between the left and right.

Here is a shot of the OEM blades in case anyone needs to order:
View attachment 18176

Oddly enough I wasn't asked to pay anything when I picked them up even though I was expecting to... not sure if they are included in our service or maybe just for the first year? Or maybe my photo is up in the parts department for stealing wiper blades... :oops:
Wiper blades from factory have 1 year warranty.

xboarder

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
26 inches and 16 inches....it's on the Genesis website when you order the car, under exterior accessories....
Thank you sir!
Wouldn't have thought about going back on to the purchase website to get part specs.

xboarder

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The local Hyundai/Genesis dealers aren't sure about the sizes either. It's not listed on the packaging.
When I asked about the 1-year factory warranty on the blades, I was told it was 3 months and I have to buy new ones if they are streaking.

I was a little surprised by the answer I received about replacement blades.
  • They didn't have the passenger side in stock and would be a few weeks to arrive
  • The connector is not typical, so I won't be able to by them anywhere else (can someone confirm this?)
  • Driver side blade was $45 CAD
  • Passenger side blade was $39 CAD

SVTong

Registered Member
Edmonton, Alberta
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
They are totally standard connectors. I've got a pair of Bosch Icons on mine right now. I paid $21 for my passenger and $24 for my driver's, and that's actually kind of pricey.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The local Hyundai/Genesis dealers aren't sure about the sizes either. It's not listed on the packaging.
When I asked about the 1-year factory warranty on the blades, I was told it was 3 months and I have to buy new ones if they are streaking.

I was a little surprised by the answer I received about replacement blades.
  • They didn't have the passenger side in stock and would be a few weeks to arrive
  • The connector is not typical, so I won't be able to by them anywhere else (can someone confirm this?)
  • Driver side blade was $45 CAD
  • Passenger side blade was $39 CAD
According to the USA Warranty manual,

Normal maintenance items (#) are warranted in normal service, only when the replacement is the result of a defect in material or factory workmanship, for 12 months from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, or up to the first scheduled maintenance replacement interval. (# - such as belts, brake pads and linings, clutch linings, filters, wiper blades and all bulbs, except halogen bulbs which are covered up to 3 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first.)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.