WIRE HARNESS WITH CAMERA AND PARKING SENSOR 91880G9110

reziman

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
hello guys , I need a wire harness with camera and parking sensors. there is no dealer in the world who has this part and no where i can find it. even second hand works for me. please help me guys

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
hello guys , I need a wire harness with camera and parking sensors. there is no dealer in the world who has this part and no where i can find it. even second hand works for me. please help me guys
Have you tried the junk yards? There are some on line networks for parts. Probably not many Genesis in the junk yards yet though.

reziman

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Have you tried the junk yards? There are some on line networks for parts. Probably not many Genesis in the junk yards yet though.
Yes sir , i tried everywhere indeed. Nobody has it and even the factory does not produce it anymore.

joegr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
What is the issue with your current harness? Why not repair the harness?

reziman

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What is the issue with your current harness? Why not repair the harness?
my issue is bought a salvage car and the wire was not on it so i do not have the wire and i can not find it so i fix and install front camera

joegr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I wonder if you could modify a harness for a similar model with similar features ? G80 one maybe?

reziman

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I wonder if you could modify a harness for a similar model with similar features ? G80 one maybe?
i can do that but this part is unavailabe everywhere in the world because these models already discontinued

joegr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I've read that the manual G70 is discontinued, but I've seen nothing about the G70 series being discontinued. In general, manufacturers support cars with parts for about ten years after said parts are last used. It does seem hard to believe that you can't get that harness. What country are you in? What year G70?

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Who is telling you it's not available? It is available at 2 of the 8 Hyundai/Genesis warehouses in the country.

reziman

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've read that the manual G70 is discontinued, but I've seen nothing about the G70 series being discontinued. In general, manufacturers support cars with parts for about ten years after said parts are last used. It does seem hard to believe that you can't get that harness. What country are you in? What year G70?
currently living in Tbilisi Georgia and my car is 2019 prestige model , from dealer here to Dubai even till Chicago none of them have this part. you can search it even you wont find it and it is strange !

reziman

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Who is telling you it's not available? It is available at 2 of the 8 Hyundai/Genesis warehouses in the country.
dealers in Dubai , Georgia and Canada. really ?? which dealer can you guide me ?

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
dealers in Dubai , Georgia and Canada. really ?? which dealer can you guide me ?
Maybe they just don't want to do the international shipping, but it is available in 2 warehouses.

1602790459043.png

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners