Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: 2015 Genesis pic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    tjac357 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan

Default Re: 2015 Genesis pic

Members don't see this ad
    Guys, the kdm model is often different than the usdm model. So while this is a great pic ours will most likely bed differently. So don't let this scare you away. We'll see our model at the Detroit Auto show soon

phar44 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by shagnat View Post
    Where did you take the picture? Was this a "media" type event or are you an insider who has information to where this car was to be shown.
    It was a commercial shoot in the L.A. area. See new pic.

edit by Administrator: I apologize but this image needs to be removed as well...
    2013 Genesis Sedan Titanium/Black
    3.8 V-6 with Premium & Tech

shagnat is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    On the right rear tire, it is hard to tell where the tire ends and the shadow starts.
    It's hard to tell on the front also because of the shadows. Sooooooooooo, I'm taking the "wait and see" approach.
    --2010 Genesis 4.6L w/Tech package
    --Fully badged
    --35% Tint (love it)
    --Bought 7/15/13 w/36K miles

Crusty Old Shellback is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8
    I live in SoCal

From the first pic, the rear tires do look wider, not a shadow. But I'm not a fan of the grill.

The second pic, looks like a long nose and short trunk, Ala Jaguar, which I do like. I just hope they didn't loose any interior or trunk room. That would be a big let down.
    My Rides:
    '15 5.0 Empire Slate Gray Genesis Born 12/25/2014
    '13 H-D Road Glide Ultra in Midnight Pearl.
    '12 R Spec in titanium Gray metallic. Gone. Bad motor.
    '04 Chevy Silverado 4X4. Full custom in Candy Magenta.
    '87 Chevy K5 Blazer in fading red. Sold
    '73 Pre runner K5 Blazer 12" F/18" R suspension travel
    '56 Cushman Scooter in bare metal. A work in progress.

tompass is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in NJ/SC

If all wheel drive, heated steering wheel, and all the other electronic goodies are a reality, will make the purchase.

ASHDUMP is offline Registered Member What I drive: Equus Signature

From these two pictures it looks nothing like the old Genesis. This was a major transformation and wonder if it will bring in new buyers or lose current owners.
    "I drive at over 120 mph each day, carry a gun and shoot at pencil dicks that post stupid threads on this site that don't even own the car"
    flyboy2

kf4zra is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    I live in Tampa, FL

i personally liked the grilles of the 2009-2011 the best. the 2012-2013 are close enough where i still like them.

The genesis grill is similar to others, yet still unique enough to know its a genesis when you see it.

to me this new grill screams Chrysler 200

depac is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

Thumbs up Re: 2015 Genesis pic

Schreyer esque, very nice. Can't wait to see the sonata and the redesigned optima

037 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in New York

more pictures please.

do let me know if theres an NY event or photoshoot planned, I can do 400mm as well FF.
    2014 Black/Black 4 Door Corvette

Driver is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

I like the current generation exterior better. Not crazy about what I'm seeing in that picture!

shagnat is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by kf4zra View Post
    i personally liked the grilles of the 2009-2011 the best. the 2012-2013 are close enough where i still like them.

The genesis grill is similar to others, yet still unique enough to know its a genesis when you see it.

to me this new grill screams Chrysler 200

Totally agree! I don't think we've seen the "real" Genny yet. Those two pics don't look like the same car at all.

phar44 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

They are the same car. Different cameras, different conditions. Here's another:

edit by Administrator: Sorry, another image that needs to be removed. Unfortunately, people's jobs and livelihoods are at stake here - lawsuits and all...

Aquineas is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    I live in Georgetown, TX

Quote Originally Posted by phar44 View Post
    They are the same car. Different cameras, different conditions. Here's another:
    I don't mind the front as much as others; I'm not totally sold on the back from the roofline on back. From that angle, the back sorta resembles the offspring of a Ford Fusion and an Acura TL one-night-stand.
    Genesis Mods:
    Lowering Springs
    20" TSW Amaroo Wheels
    2x12 Subwoofer
    Stoptech Rotors + Pads
    KDM Headlights
    Rigid Subframe Collar

OneFunGenesis is offline <- Runnin' on Empty What I drive: 1G Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in Rochester, NY

^ That is what I though. I'll be interested to see that.

StangKiller is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    I live in Overland Park, KS

Members don't see this ad
    From the side it's hard to tell... Will reserve judgement for when I see in person for the first time.

I look at some pictures of my car now and I don't like it. But as soon as I see it in person I like it again. Weird.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast