Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis
Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    TOMMYJR9 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Fl,sc,nj

Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

Members don't see this ad
    True

TOMMYJR9 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Fl,sc,nj

Default Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

Rspec
    Last edited by TOMMYJR9; 05-17-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by msitter View Post
    Yes, in fact I bought my 2006 GTO with a Visa card. Got the purchase miles and took advantage of a 36 month interest free period. I got a substantial discount and the rebate at the time.
    How much did you charge to the card, or was it a debit-card?

Ernie3647 is offline Been here awhile... I live in Middletown NY

Quote Originally Posted by dach2k3 View Post
    Here's my target... either $39,000 for a signature or $42,000 for a Tech. I can live with a few hundred under invoice and I am confident it will get there... somewhere i read that someone struck a deal at $300 under invoice, so it might be sooner than I might think.
    3.8 AWD Ultimate $338 under invoice but car is ordered not physically there. Necessary to lock in price desired configuration and color scheme.
    When I say ordered I don't mean "to be made". I mean on ship.
    Negotiated trade in on a 2011 Genesis along with $1500 in incentives and $2850 off MSRP ($52,450).

PMCErnie is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Richmond, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    That's a good point. I think every member of this forum should demand that dealers charge MSRP forever. But wait, if we want the residual value to be even higher, than we should demand that dealers charge way more than MSRP. This is brilliant.
    I think the annoyed Mr. Butler above would approve.
    2012 Cabernet Red Pearl & Cashmere
    3.8 V-6 with Premium Pkg only

Mods/Accessories: Trunk wings, wheel cap wings, chrome side trim, illuminated door sills, mud guards, all-weather winter floor mats and trunk cargo mat. Llumar Air Blue 80 ceramic tint. Custom-made left foot rest/dead pedal.

- 2014 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD

dach2k3 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie3647 View Post
    3.8 AWD Ultimate $338 under invoice but car is ordered not physically there. Necessary to lock in price desired configuration and color scheme.
    When I say ordered I don't mean "to be made". I mean on ship.
    Negotiated trade in on a 2011 Genesis along with $1500 in incentives and $2850 off MSRP ($52,450).
    I don't qualify for any of the current incentives... i believe the $1500 would be Military and Loyalty? $500 and $1,000.

I'd have to wait for a conquest incentive or just a regular cash back/dealer cash incentive. Anyway, no rush. I own my current care free and clear. Once I see inventories are up I'll try and negotiate something.

Seattle Genesis is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis V6 3.3T AWD
    I live in Seattle / Renton, WA

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJR9 View Post
    Here u go Attachment 3541 rspec 2015
    How do you know this is a 2015 R-Spec?
    Seattle Genesis

2017 - White/Ivory Genesis G90 V6 AWD 3.3T Premium & 2012 Black/TwoTone Beige Jaguar XJL V8 Turbo

2015 - Black/Black Genesis V8 Ultimate
    2012 - Black/Black Genesis V8 R-spec
    2009 - Titanium/Black Genesis V6

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Genesis View Post
    How do you know this is a 2015 R-Spec?
    Where did he say it was an R-Spec? Description says "Genesis RWD 5.0"

James2014 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJR9 View Post
    Here u go Attachment 3541 rspec 2015
    Tommy
    Going to the dealership this morning to look at a 2015 w/Signature package. What is the maximum I should pay for it? I want to buy it today.
    Also what is rebadge? Replacing the rear H with the wing? Think I could get that?
    Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by James2014 View Post
    Tommy
    Going to the dealership this morning to look at a 2015 w/Signature package. What is the maximum I should pay for it? I want to buy it today.
    Also what is rebadge? Replacing the rear H with the wing? Think I could get that?
    Thanks for your help!
    Tommy is a finance guy for a Hyundai dealer. Why do you think he is interested in you getting the best deal possible? I am sure that Tommy is a nice guy, but he is like the wolf guarding the sheep in this case. If he happened to work for a dealer that is asking $2K over MSRP (some are asking even more), what do you think he would advise you to pay? Given that you want to buy immediately, make sure you have plenty of Vaseline on hand, because you may be paying MSRP or above.

There are some small discounts available, such as loyalty discounts for current Hyundai owners, and a military discount, but not sure if you qualify for these.

Rebadge is replacing the H with the wings. For 2015 there is only one H, and is on the trunk. Some dealers will do it, others will not. The 2015 wings are different than before and most dealers probably don't have the correct ones yet (the get them from the same place we do, which is independent importers who buy them at Hyundai dealers in Korea). You should probably read the other threads about this subject.

Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast