Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis
Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    TOMMYJR9 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Fl,sc,nj

Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Genesis View Post
    How do you know this is a 2015 R-Spec?

It's a rspec because I printed it

TOMMYJR9 is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Fl,sc,nj

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Genesis View Post
    How do you know this is a 2015 R-Spec?

And if you don't believe me you can check the model number

I live in Fl,sc,nj

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    Where did he say it was an R-Spec? Description says "Genesis RWD 5.0"

Mark you're going to have to believe somebody sometime check the model code

I live in Fl,sc,nj

Quote Originally Posted by James2014 View Post
    Tommy

Going to the dealership this morning to look at a 2015 w/Signature package. What is the maximum I should pay for it? I want to buy it today.

Also what is rebadge? Replacing the rear H with the wing? Think I could get that?

Thanks for your help!

James re-badges cheap probably just a couple hundred dollars I wouldn't sweat that if you can get 500 to 1000 off sticker price you're doing good at this point if not you'll have to wait

I live in Fl,sc,nj

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    Tommy is a finance guy for a Hyundai dealer. Why do you think he is interested in you getting the best deal possible? I am sure that Tommy is a nice guy, but he is like the wolf guarding the sheep in this case. If he happened to work for a dealer that is asking $2K over MSRP (some are asking even more), what do you think he would advise you to pay? Given that you want to buy immediately, make sure you have plenty of Vaseline on hand, because you may be paying MSRP or above.

There are some small discounts available, such as loyalty discounts for current Hyundai owners, and a military discount, but not sure if you qualify for these.

Rebadge is replacing the H with the wings. For 2015 there is only one H, and is on the trunk. Some dealers will do it, others will not. The 2015 wings are different than before and most dealers probably don't have the correct ones yet (the get them from the same place we do, which is independent importers who buy them at Hyundai dealers in Korea). You should probably read the other threads about this subject.

I'm done with helping good luck I am out thanks to mark !

gofast is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Temple, TX

MSRP on 2015 of 46,535 has an E-price of 43,652 in Killeen, TX. Not ready to pull the trigger just yet, but on a test drive it is one nice ride with a beautiful cabin. It has the signature package + tech package. That is everything I want, color was I believe Parisian grey with ultimate dark gray leather. That interior is such a step above the 1st gen., imho.

Seattle Genesis is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis V6 3.3T AWD
    I live in Seattle / Renton, WA

Default Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJR9 View Post
    And if you don't believe me you can check the model number

Thank you Tommy. No insult intended. Was just curious about the 2015 rspec model coming out. Lots of discussion about it lately.

Thanks,
    Seattle Genesis

2017 - White/Ivory Genesis G90 V6 AWD 3.3T Premium & 2012 Black/TwoTone Beige Jaguar XJL V8 Turbo

2015 - Black/Black Genesis V8 Ultimate
    2012 - Black/Black Genesis V8 R-spec
    2009 - Titanium/Black Genesis V6

Mark_888 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

James re-badges cheap probably just a couple hundred dollars I wouldn't sweat that if you can get 500 to 1000 off sticker price you're doing good at this point if not you'll have to wait
    There is only one badge to replace on the 2015. A couple of hundred? Anyone can do it themselves (if willing to reads the threads on this forum about this subject) for about $25.
    Last edited by Mark_888; 05-17-2014 at 11:37 AM.

I live in Fl,sc,nj

I said badges

Mark_888 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan

Members don't see this ad
    Mark you're going to have to believe somebody sometime check the model code
    I am not questioning (at this point) whether I believe you or not. My question was "where" did you say it was an R-Spec. I guess you did say that, although hard to tell since you edited your original post.

However, when I look at the model description on the sheet you posted (which you later removed from you post), it says Genesis RWD 5.0. Does it say R-Spec somewhere on that sheet?

Also, looking at the sheet you posted, the MSRP of $51,500 (before adding options) is identical to the regular 2015 Genesis V8 on the Hyundai USA website.

Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast