Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Genesis launch email
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sdforet is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 5.0
    I live in Florida
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Genesis launch email

Members don't see this ad
    Got mine, RSVP'd and will be there Orlando:Nov 11. Even if it is just a PR/Marketing blitz it should be fun. The followup call I received noted that parking is included.

jstkrsn is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Ellenton, Florida
    Cars in my garage

Went to the event in Orlando. Good food, wine was $25 per bottle stuff, and open bar. They had a G80 and a G90 only there. I was hoping they would have one of the concept cars, but no. The concert was good (60 minutes), with Gavin Degraw, with a speech from the Genesis VP with video presentation on the models before. And we got a copy Gavin's latest record, not a CD, a brochure on the G80 and G90, and a certificate for an extra $1,000 off one of the models for attending the event. Parking was complimentary valet. In all it was a well presented event and worth attending. It was a two hour drive for me. I enjoyed it.
    2016 Genesis 3.8 Ibiza Blue/Ivory Ultimate RWD

Former:
    2012 Genesis 3.8 Cabernet Red Pearl/Cashmere, Tech, Premium
    2005 MB CL55AMG White/Black

martyk is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    Cars in my garage

The wife and I went to the event in L.A. at the Bel-Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades. It was the same as yours.

Marty

John B is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2016 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan AWD Pamplona Red with light grey interior. Winged trunk emblem
    I live in the mountains of central Pennsylvania
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    For me, I think it would be more appropriate to gift ALL Genesis owners, not just the ones living close enough to one of the 3 major cities. If respect is going to be their "catch phrase" I think that would be more fitting. Also, the little Christmas greeting with the plastic card inside was cute. I thing the box probably cost more the gift. I know this sounds like sour grapes but if you're going to do anything at all, at least a gift with some worth for everyone who supports the make would be more appropriate in my book. JMHO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123