Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Genesis Motors pricing policies/dealer quality...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mtrot is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
    I live in East Texas

Default Re: Genesis Motors pricing policies/dealer quality...

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    Most cities in East Texas have at most one Genesis dealer.
    Yeah, I haven't checked that out, but I'd be surprised if there will be ANY Genesis dealers here in East Texas, other than in Tyler and possibly Longview. I may have to go to Dallas if/when I get ready to make a move on a G80 or G90. The thing is, if I do that, will I then get the same owner benefits with the dealer here in Tyler?
    2012 Genesis 4.6 Sedan
    Champagne Beige Metallic and Cashmere

Jncc10 is offline Hasn't posted much yet...

Was offered G80 RWD 3.8 premium in Georgia OTD 44,000.

richzak is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2017 G80 AWD Premium & Ultimate Packages Patagonia Blue w/ Ivory Interior
    I live in Las Cruces, NM

Members don't see this ad
    The deal I spoke about in post #7 above did not work out and I rescinded the sale with the dealer in Littleton, Colorado. The dealer tried to slip rebate certificates that they were not offering to me in my paperwork that was sent Fedex to me. When I called the dealer, the dealer told me, since I was an internet sale and refused the add-ons like window tint, paint protection etc, and would not be a customer at their service center since I am an out of state buyer, they will keep the rebate. I told them to keep the car. I did not sign the paperwork, and requested the dealer send me a check for the amount paid.

I found another dealer in Scottsdale, AZ who sold me the car I wanted, 2017 G80 RWD Premium Package and Ulitmate Package for $46,732, after providing me with $2000 in Hyundai rebates. Final price was well below dealer invoice. Best deal, and smoothest transaction via the telephone. G80 being transported this week. Dealer was Earnhardt Hyundai/Genesis in Scottsdale, AZ. The person I dealt with was Jimmy Tonelli the New Car Sales Mgr. His number is 888-558-3505 james.tonelli@earnhardt.com This was the smoothest and most painless auto purcahse I have ever made.

You can build a G80 or G90 on Edmunds.com and the site will provide MSRP and Dealer Invoice for anyone to see. This is what I did and then started the negotiation from the invoice price with the dealer.

Also, the G80 is being professional transported to my residential address for $250 or just .62 cents per mile. What a great deal.

Hope this helps others considering the brand. Be sure to shop around as there are dealerships willing to sell below dealer invoice. I also requested a copy of the dealer invoice that was direct from Hyundai USA. The dealer had no problem emailing me the invoice.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by richzak; 12-19-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: added image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12