Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Wfarms is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in NJ
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!

Members don't see this ad
    Picked my G90 5.0 Htrac Black/Beige last week. Great driving vehicle, exceptionally quiet and luxurious with all the safety piece of mind attributes over all the others. Over delivers, and under promises... fantastic value.

Cars in my garage

Anyone own an Audi A8L and can compare it to the G90? Comfort, space, and ride quality?

Riley2323 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 2017 G90 Ultimate, Caspian Black
    I live in Connecticut
    Cars in my garage

I wish I had the beige interior sometimes. The things that get your attention on the black interior are never ending. Dust, dirt or crumbs getting in the pin hole vents really seems to get my attention.

wayles is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in S.E. Indiana
    Cars in my garage

The beige interior has it's negatives too. I'm constantly wiping off the seats because dirt shows really easily. Another issue is that bluejeans will leave a light blue cast on the seats. This wipes of also, but you have to keep after it. Not sure how it will look in a couple years, but at least it looks great now. Fortunately, it's not my daily driver, so the wear and tear should be less.
    In my Genesis garage: 2017 Genesis G90

bweissglass is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: bweissglass
    I live in Charleston, SC
    Cars in my garage

Hi. I am about to move from my X3 to a 530i. I love the ride of the 740, but who can afford it? I REALLY like what the G90 offers and think it may be a reasonable compromise based on what I have read. I don't drive "hard", so I am less concerned about being able to drive it like a sports car. I am much more concerned with quiet, a great sound system and a comfortable, but capable ride. Problem is there are no G90's to try right now, and our local dealer doesn't know when to expect one in. I have a lease running out, so.... Worth the wait? Any regrets?

wayles is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in S.E. Indiana
    Cars in my garage

Definitely worth the wait. I love mine. It's definitely all the things you said you wanted.

Don't be swayed by the reviews by auto magazines. By their nature, they're geared to the enthusiast end of the spectrum. I have owned and driven many high performance road cars and while my G90 won't keep up with my Stingray on a curvy road, it's no slouch in the handling and acceleration department. Unlike the Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac, etc., Genesis has gone after the smooth, quiet, no fuss ride and handling, and they nailed it. The build quality and materials are all first rate, and I honestly think I would buy the G90 over any of the others even for the same money. The G90 is a smokin' deal.
    In my Genesis garage: 2017 Genesis G90

Riley2323 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: 2017 G90 Ultimate, Caspian Black
    I live in Connecticut
    Cars in my garage

Valet service for the oil change was professionally done. Car washed and vacuumed, picked up and returned at my convenience.

I was so concerned about the paperwork and signing I forgot to give the fellow a tip. First time ever using a valet service for an oil change, so I think a tip is definitely warranted. Don't forget to tip is my advice. Embarrassed I didn't think of it. I will double it up next time.

leggy is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Riley, is this the first oil change? What's the mileage and how much you paid?

heisenberg_2000 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: CA
    I live in Simi Valley, California
    Cars in my garage

I owned a Phaeton W12 until a couple of years ago. The G90 comes very close to the comfort and quality of the VW.
    Driving a Audi at the time being. actually got ready to get a A8L when the Genesis came around. Test drove it and fell in love.

- - - Updated - - -

In Response to Miki's post

I live in Connecticut
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Free. It is included. 7500 miles is when I changed the oil.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast