Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    pops is offline Sustaining Member What I drive: 5.0 G90 Ultimate
    I live in OH

Default Re: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!

Members don't see this ad
    Looking at the exact same car. Hoping to come to terms that will have me in it as well. Congratulations on your score.
    Clay

pops is offline Sustaining Member What I drive: 5.0 G90 Ultimate
    I live in OH

Well, I'm no longer looking at the G90's!

image3.jpgimage2.jpgIMG_5833.jpgIMG_5830.jpg

leggy is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal

Congrats Pops, great car. Enjoy

XBOHDPuKC is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Houston, TX

Leased Manhattan brown 3.3T, turned in my 2015 G2 5.0 - not missing a v8 so far - this thing pulls like a freight train.

g90-2.jpg

g90-1.jpg

Goaterguy is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: No Genesis Yet!

Love that brown/beige combo. It's very difficult to find in an Ultimate AWD. Would be my first choice if I buy one.

My wife drives an Espresso/Beige Fiat 500 convertible and it gets a lot of compliments and thumbs up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

leggy is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal

Nice color and looks great. I have seen it in person and was available when I leased mine but was awd and my wife didn't like the color so we ended up getting the Santiago silver. Dark colors suit the car better than light ones.

I live in Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    Nice color and looks great. I have seen it in person and was available when I leased mine but was awd and my wife didn't like the color so we ended up getting the Santiago silver. Dark colors suit the car better than light ones.
    I drove silver 2015 g2 and frankly g90 didn't look good to me in silver - the car is too big to be silver. And don't get me started on white - those remind me of some weird "just married" kinda limo where a bride is to pop outta the sunroof any minute now...

I live in SoCal

Quote Originally Posted by XBOHDPuKC View Post
    I drove silver 2015 g2 and frankly g90 didn't look good to me in silver - the car is too big to be silver. And don't get me started on white - those remind me of some weird "just married" kinda limo where a bride is to pop outta the sunroof any minute now...
    The silver is good, not great, darker colors suit better. We didn't like the white either

riknchar is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Nebraska

I leased my G90 Premium about 6 weeks ago. It's a Patagonia Blue with Ivory interior. I LOVE the car so far!

I was a long-time Lexus fan, and still own a pristine 2006 Lexus SC430 (retractable hardtop convertible), which I will probably own until I die. It was tough getting me away from the Lexus LS line, but I was not pleased by the post-2013 models (the Lexus spindle grill just keeps getting bigger and bigger), and am not a fan of the sporty turn that Lexus is trying to take. I'm really an old-school guy who loves understated luxury, incredibly smooth and composed ride, and outstanding value. The G90 scratched all of those itches, and had amazing technology as well. My LS600hL was a great car, and gave me 3 years of flawless service, but I was ready to move to a newer model with some of the modern conveniences, and I don't regret choosing the G90.

I sat in a new BMW 750i last week, and I can clearly see what the design inspiration was for the G90. It was almost funny how many nearly identical interior features were "lifted" from the BMW 750, including the ivory leather with black accent trim, the silver speaker grills, etc. Funny thing is, the BMW sticker at around $130K, and the leather was not as soft, and the overall touch and feel of the interior was no better than my G90.

If anyone is a current Lexus LS driver who is contemplating making the move to the G90, please feel free to shoot me any specific questions you can think of about the differences between the two. I'm still extremely active on the Lexus LS forum, and have been keeping everyone in that forum updated on how I'm liking the G90. There are lots of Lexus owners who have considered or are actively considering making the switch to the G90, and I can be the "case study" on making the leap...

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

Mcc is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2017 Genesis G90 Ultimate
    I live in Los Angeles

Default Re: Great Lease

Quote Originally Posted by riknchar View Post
    I leased my G90 in Patagonia Blue/Ivory interior about 6 weeks ago. I traded in a 2008 Lexus LS600hL (the "Flagship Lexus LS"). I had negative equity to overcome, but my straight-up lease price was around $660 plus tax (my payment is actually $850, because I rolled in quite a bit of negative equity).

So far, I am loving the G90! I was a long-time Lexus fan, and still own a pristine 2006 Lexus SC430 (retractable hardtop convertible), which I will probably own until I die. It was tough getting me away from the Lexus LS line, but I was not pleased by the post-2013 models (the Lexus spindle grill just keeps getting bigger and bigger), and am not a fan of the sporty turn that Lexus is trying to take. I'm really an old-school guy who loves understated luxury, incredibly smooth and composed ride, and outstanding value. The G90 scratched all of those itches, and had amazing technology as well. My LS600hL was a great car, and gave me 3 years of flawless service, but I was ready to move to a newer model with some of the modern conveniences, and I don't regret choosing the G90.
    Congratulation! I have had the exact same G90 in Patagonia Blue/Ivory interior since January. I had a Lexus Hs (loved the heads up display and mpg but hated the ride). The G90 is everything you said it is. You won't regret it.

onexcite is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: G90 Ultimate 5.0
    I live in Pacific NW

Quote Originally Posted by riknchar View Post
    I leased my G90 Premium about 6 weeks ago. It's a Patagonia Blue with Ivory interior. I LOVE the car so far!

I was a long-time Lexus fan, and still own a pristine 2006 Lexus SC430 (retractable hardtop convertible), which I will probably own until I die. It was tough getting me away from the Lexus LS line, but I was not pleased by the post-2013 models (the Lexus spindle grill just keeps getting bigger and bigger), and am not a fan of the sporty turn that Lexus is trying to take. I'm really an old-school guy who loves understated luxury, incredibly smooth and composed ride, and outstanding value. The G90 scratched all of those itches, and had amazing technology as well. My LS600hL was a great car, and gave me 3 years of flawless service, but I was ready to move to a newer model with some of the modern conveniences, and I don't regret choosing the G90.

I sat in a new BMW 750i last week, and I can clearly see what the design inspiration was for the G90. It was almost funny how many nearly identical interior features were "lifted" from the BMW 750, including the ivory leather with black accent trim, the silver speaker grills, etc. Funny thing is, the BMW sticker at around $130K, and the leather was not as soft, and the overall touch and feel of the interior was no better than my G90.

If anyone is a current Lexus LS driver who is contemplating making the move to the G90, please feel free to shoot me any specific questions you can think of about the differences between the two. I'm still extremely active on the Lexus LS forum, and have been keeping everyone in that forum updated on how I'm liking the G90. There are lots of Lexus owners who have considered or are actively considering making the switch to the G90, and I can be the "case study" on making the leap...

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

Congrats on your new G90. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I'm also loyal to Lexus/Toyota but not anymore: dealers around my area won't discount much even for return customer, lacking of newest technology, overpriced price for standard options years ago, cheap material and ugly design from Lexus steer me straight to Genesis. Love the car and would buy again even lacking of dealer/service experience. I got many of compliments and people suprised when they know this is from Hyundai. :-D

JrMarshall01 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Newington, Ct

I just picked up a g90 3.3t white with beige interior...traded a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL2. Dealer obtained my car from the Genesis import lot in Philadelphia. Most of the G90's on the dealer lots now have demonstrator miles on them and they are discounting them heavily but I wanted a brand new one...I purchased mine with a 2.2% 5 year loan from a local credit union. I am not a high mileage driver, so I will be keeping this car for many years . Totally in love with the car . Did plenty of cross shopping with A8, Ct6, Q70L, but the G90 was absolutely the best value. Cheaper than A8, better quality than CT6 and way more features than the Q70L.

JrMarshall01 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Newington, Ct

XBO I hope your new ride stayed out of the flood waters!

I live in Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by JrMarshall01 View Post
    XBO I hope your new ride stayed out of the flood waters!
    Thanks, counting my blessings, the water stayed about 10ft away from the garage and the house.

DUKES103 is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Massachusetts

Members don't see this ad
    i also went from a ls430 to a g90 . didnt like the new grill and totally agree with u that the ride of the G is far superior to the LS
    also mor car for the buck than the LS I HAVE ABSOLUETLY NO REGRET ON THE TRADE LS was a great car though. not like the new ones

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast