Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Share pictures of your Genesis G90 here!
    Genesis Motors is offline Genesis Motors Forum What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Thumbs up Share pictures of your Genesis G90 here!

Members don't see this ad
    I'd LOVE to start this discussion with a picture of my own - but I don't have a G90 yet. My 2015 Genesis Sedan will have to do for now. In the meantime, I'd LOVE to see YOUR Genesis G90! So please take a moment to share one, two, or as many pictures as you like. Starting...

NOW!

Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your Genesis for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Visit the Genesis Owners Group on Facebook and Google Plus!

Help support our community. For as little as $4.00 per month, you can help us pay our server bills,
    software bills, licensing, renewal & upgrade fees and more... Click here for more information.

wayles is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in S.E. Indiana

Default Re: Share pictures of your Genesis G90 here!

I was thinking about starting a thread for sharing pictures of your G90's, then I remembered I had seen on before. Went searching and found this thread, but no one has replied. Soooo, I'll start it off.

Genesis Motors, you might want to make this a stickey so it always shows up. It was way back here on page 5 or 6, so no one was seeing it.

Here's a couple pictures of my Ultimate Htrac in Patagonia Blue with the white interior

IMG_20170313_144826214_HDR comp.jpgIMG_20170313_144837708_HDR comp.jpgIMG_20170313_144855337_HDR comp.jpgIMG_20170313_195418248 comp.jpgIMG_20170313_195444951 comp.jpg

leggy is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal

Very beautiful color. That was my first choice but wasn't available when I was ready to lease and got great deal on my current one so I decided not to wait any further.
    By the way, your color is a great candidate for ceramic coating.

wayles is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in S.E. Indiana

Members don't see this ad
    Thanks.

When I was evaluating all the options for a luxury car, this was the combination I settled on for the G90. When I finally decided to pull the trigger, this was the only Ultimate in the Cincinnati area. I considered this a good omen and bought it just last month. So far, it has been a very good choice.